Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Lets pray the legit pre-orders are not going to be this price... Max im willing to pay is $400 (£240), otherwise i will just try my luck on release day

it just hit me on what would've made the denims perfect, had the reversed the design, if the leather was where the denim is and vice versa then it would've been awhole lot better, it just makes more sense for the leather to be posite with the denim being the fuse and upper, i'm still going after them though

C'mon you guys, you know these resellers create their own hype with what has "sold"
QFT

And look at everyone react 
laugh.gif

I was really digging the Superheros until I noticed the black on the medial side of the toe box. Will deff have to check them out in person before committing.

you guys think the elites will be discounted later on? :nerd:

No one knows. It's hit or miss. The 9 Elites went on discount except for the MV. The X Elites went on discount except for the homes. It all depends on how limited or sought after the color way is.

you guys think the elites will be discounted later on? :nerd:
\

man if you want this shoe, NOW , get it now. 'Specially if your size is rare....

if you under an 8 and over a 12 I'd cop now if you really them cuz I DOUBT they'll be around long enough to hit the discount. You know it takes FOR.EH.VER. I plan on copping on RD.

Last edited:
Well that's probably the best color way in the shoe. I wouldn't have an issue parting with all of the XI color ways except for the KP. It truly was the alpha and omega.

I hope the XIIs have that one great color way. KP, WTL, Elite Super Hero, Florals/Reverse KP and who knows are probably my favorites right now.

So you guys think the WTL #s will be closer to the WTK8s those seemed like a lot or like the WTMVP's?

Back
Top Bottom