Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Def want the kings pride joints, but terricotas are on the fence for me... evrything else ehhhhhh, anyone else feel like that? 

Def want the kings pride joints, but terricotas are on the fence for me... evrything else ehhhhhh, anyone else feel like that? 
My sentiments exactly. The kings pride joints are a definite go for me, for sure. Then the only other ones so far that even remotely blow my hair back are the Terracotta's, and those I would like to see up close and personal first. They look pretty cool though, pretty cool. Edit-I forgot about the armory slate ones, the blue-ish green ones. Those are lookin nice too

Last edited:
Gamma Blues seem to be inspired by the classic Batman costume that's Blue and Grey with the yellow and black Batman Logo.

Gamma Blues seem to be inspired by the classic Batman costume that's Blue and Grey with the yellow and black Batman Logo.

I don't really see batman when I look at them. Flightposites make me think of batman. Gamma's are def my least appreciated CW.

Na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na... BATMAN! lol

Same colors kinda, but that's a stretch homie lol Unless you meant it's just a coincidence.

The prices of this sig line r str8 comical now. Soon the soldier line will cost as much as jays :x

Ona positive note the XIs r certainly feet worthy, wouldnt be too sour if i end up coppin a few bucks over retail for the warriors.

Parachutes....ehhh...pass

Terracottas tho....are a prob....must cop

Gamma blues r pretty fresh as well, now jus waiting for the south beach cw :smh: and $300 elites :smh::smh:

Edit: oh n i dnt own a single pair of hyper/barkley/"enter **** collab here"posites

Last edited:
^ here you go
A little hard to read but my size 10.0 on the scale (pretty good scale) says 15.2 ounces, which would make it the lightest signature LeBron to date (not including soldiers or ambassadors)

For reference:

Size 10.0's in all LeBron signatures, in ounces:

XI:     15.2

X El   17.25

X       17.5

9 El   16.55

9       16.8

8       17.8

8 V2  16.9

8 PS  15.3

7PS   15.4

7        17.6

6        16.8

5        18.9

4        20.8

3        20.35

2        18.3

AZG    16.3

For further reference:  Solider 6 = 13.25 (Lightest LeBron Model of all lines); KDVI = 10.6; Kobe 8 = 9.6. 

First thing I though of when I was them was kobe V dark knight.
Or maybe there is no story behind them at all. Just good color usage and colorblocking.

But I'm pretty sure Nike will throw a nickname or story behind them to build hype around time of the release.

I like the armory slates, but not enough to snag them. All the CWs seem so far are awesome. I cant wait to see what the all star, christmas, and other CWs hold.

Man I'm loving the XI, but that $200 price tag is just ridiculous 
mean.gif

thought of the old school batman also when i first saw that gamma blue cw..

ID in October tho? :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom