Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Anyone else notice that kicks-crew just uses JDollaSign84's photo's for the KC's and the Denims?  They just cropped the rest out and put their tag on it haha

why not let someone who really wants them cop?
roll.gif
I wasn't serious but even if I was it's not like i'd be the only one doing it
Cop a size 8 then sell them to me for retail or just over.
laugh.gif
Because I'm anticipating these are going to be hard af to cop from New Zealand.
I was playing i'm not even trying to waste my time on these sorry

and to the person that said people gonna be taking leave to cop these, i'm pretty sure that's memorial wkend that these are being released

looks like they will be 250
and another reason I can't be serious about getting them that price
sick.gif
 well maybe they'll be FI limited with 2 restocks so everyone that wants them doesn't have to pay $500-1000

bruhs! the KCs are FUEGO!

pattie you got $3K on those LBJs
nerd.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Absolutely love the WTL..........credit to anyone who can pull them off in the street, but I see them as a true collector's model.

The chances of ever owning a Graffiti, MVP, Flamingo, Pebbles or SB at a reasonable price are slim, but this gives us a taste of all of those. I actually like the left shoe more than others seem to, because that Graffiti posite and Red Carpet tongue look sick!

roll.gif
I wasn't serious but even if I was it's not like i'd be the only one doing it

I was playing i'm not even trying to waste my time on these sorry

and to the person that said people gonna be taking leave to cop these, i'm pretty sure that's memorial wkend that these are being released

and another reason I can't be serious about getting them that price
sick.gif
 well maybe they'll be FI limited with 2 restocks so everyone that wants them doesn't have to pay $500-1000
most im willing to pay is 350 for these hopefully i can cop at that limit ive set for myself

If I get the WTL's how I plan on rocking them (because I will wear them) as follows, plain white polo tee, solid pair of khaki shorts
and a pair of Ray Bans so I don't have to look into all the eyes of everyone staring at me loving/hating on me when I walk pass in them :pimp:

Last edited:
Just when I thought I had enough Lebron XI's.... NEED THEM ALL. FLORAL, KC, WTL, ELITES, DENIMS. **** ME

If I get the WTL's how I plan on rocking them (because I will wear them) as follows, plain white polo tee, solid pair of khaki shorts
and a pair of Ray Bans so I don't have to look into all the eyes of everyone staring at me loving/hating on me when walk pass in them
pimp.gif
repped!!! similar minded...plain white tee, light wash ksubi denim, and wtl 

and a pair of Ray Bans so I don't have to look into all the eyes of everyone staring at me loving/hating on me when walk pass in them
pimp.gif
 I wear a mean dark pair of shades... you cant see my eyes unless my head is bent , you dig

Just when I thought I had enough Lebron XI's.... NEED THEM ALL. FLORAL, KC, WTL, ELITES, DENIMS. **** ME
And i'm the exact opposite. I got super tunnel vision right now. I must focus all my divine energy for 2 pairs of WTL... one to rock and the next to trade for MVP/WTL X
A man can dream right?

Loving the pics of the Kings Crown! Would love a release date just as much :smh: I'm honestly getting tired of just seeing all of these "pictures" of the EXT's. When do they RELEASE!!!

Last edited:
Loving the pics of the Kings Crown! Would love a release date just as much :smh: I'm honestly getting tired of just seeing all of these "pictures" of the EXT's. When do they RELEASE!!!

Yea all the pics of EXT's and no release dates is a tad annoying :rolleyes I'm trying my best to make my "what to cop first" list and it's mighty hard not knowing should I double back for stuff I missed now or line up my bread to be ready for the more limited stuff instead :smh:

Man them KC pics get worse and worse. Did they really add a border around the shiny material? :smh:

not trying to sway you either way but these things are magnifico! Guess I now know how people feel when I trash those elites and mache made them look even worst hahahaha

Yea all the pics of EXT's and no release dates is a tad annoying :rolleyes I'm trying my best to make my "what to cop first" list and it's mighty hard not knowing should I double back for stuff I missed now or line up my bread to be ready for the more limited stuff instead :smh:

whether limited or not and going back for stuff you miss is a big no no. Odds if you missed something then maybe it wasn't meant to be or you can do without. Also I would rank the shoes and cop 1 down to whatever. Maybe this attitude can be adopted and kill the influx of new resellers.

Absolutely love the WTL..........credit to anyone who can pull them off in the street, but I see them as a true collector's model.

The chances of ever owning a Graffiti, MVP, Flamingo, Pebbles or SB at a reasonable price are slim, but this gives us a taste of all of those. I actually like the left shoe more than others seem to, because that Graffiti posite and Red Carpet tongue look sick!
im gettin these to wear not collect or sell if i can get a pair

Back
Top Bottom