Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

Here is my collection pic from when the SLH dropped. I have since added the anthracites.
Pontiac came with the hammer. You got me with The FI, Creamsicle and the extra pair of BHMs. We have the same number of shoes but you've got ALL the color ways which makes you #1. I just can't on the Creamsicle. I wish I could've gotten the FI on the restock but it's not meant to be on that color way.

I respect that you guys can pull out your shoes to take a photo. It's so much work.

But then PPumper came and shut the whole thread down. Waiting for Lewi...

y'all really enticing Lewi to shut this thread down with 50 pairs of his KP 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Ugh, yeah. I want to see what he's sitting on. But regardless, we only have two completists so far.

laugh.gif
Ugh, yeah. I want to see what he's sitting on. But regardless, we only have two completists so far.
Lewi, shut this thread down 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 Sorry guys its not gonna happen, but I can give a list. Half of them are in storage from before I moved to Alaska.

By the way, the CG restock the other day, I was kidding and did NOT buy anymore KP. Still just have 5 or 6 pairs.

KP - 5 or 6

Aways - 2

GK - 3

BHM - 3

TW - 2

FI - 3

Xmas - 3

Graffiti - 1

Gamma - 1

Dunkman - 1

AvM - 3

SLH - 2

2k14 - 2

IDs - 3

At least 34 pairs

Passed on:

Jades

Blackout

MvA

Miami nights

Last edited:
People are talking about owning 30 pairs of the same kicks... While I have 1 Lebron XI... :frown: Must be great to have money

Not so great..most of the times turns up lame.Especially if you get 25 different colorways of the same shoe.

p.s. no disrespect to lewi or any other member that got 30 pairs of lebrons or any other shoe . Just difference of opinions I guess.

Last edited:
For those wondering how my XI collection looks, did you see my 9 collection pic I posted awhile back?

Good lord Lewi. With all the other shoes you have You wear like each pair like once a year?? Lol

Envy on all them SB 9s. Love mine. One of my favs.

:lol:  Sorry guys its not gonna happen, but I can give a list. Half of them are in storage from before I moved to Alaska.

By the way, the CG restock the other day, I was kidding and did NOT buy anymore KP. Still just have 5 or 6 pairs.

KP - 5 or 6
Aways - 2
GK - 3
BHM - 3
TW - 2
FI - 3
Xmas - 3
Graffiti - 1
Gamma - 1
Dunkman - 1
AvM - 3
SLH - 2
2k14 - 2

At least 31 pairs

Passed on:
Jades
Blackout
MvA
Miami nights

Holy crap. Man, I don't have a Single Miami Vice or FI, smh. Lewiup indeed. I can't lie I went HAM on the Bred XI 2012. Maybe I went a lil crazy with the Roshe Calypsos (3 pairs). But you've taken it to another level. But I'll give it to you. You buy what you like.

Well I was going to reply to Senor Rawdawg but it appears that others have already done that, lol.  His disgruntled statement makes zero sense so lets move on and pretend it was never posted, lol.

What size you wear Lewi?

Not your size, whatever size you wear, its not your size. :lol:

LMFAO was right here wondering the same thing. :rofl: :nerd:

Dope collection though, both the 11's and the 9's; do you wear them all eventually by rotating? Or just keep the majority of em on ice? I know from the Kobe 8 thread you have more than a fair share of Purple Fade's as well.

Not to drag the LeBron drama back in here, but what was he wearing when he injured his ankle tonight against the Pelicans? Was watching a low-quality feed, was either the Soldiers or possibly the XI lows because it looked like they had the flipped swoosh on the front.

Haven't been following the thread all that much as the only cw I ended up grabbing was the KP, but is LeBron just d-o-n-e with this model? Noticed he wore the soldiers when he dropped 61.

Last edited:
Not to drag the LeBron drama back in here, but what was he wearing when he injured his ankle tonight against the Pelicans? Was watching a low-quality feed, was either the Soldiers or possibly the XI lows because it looked like it had the flipped swoosh on the front.

Haven't been following the thread all that much as the only cw I ended up grabbing was the KP, but is LeBron just d-o-n-e with this model? Noticed he wore the soldiers when he dropped 61.
Was wearing black/red soldiers I think

Well I was going to reply to Senor Rawdawg but it appears that others have already done that, lol.  His disgruntled statement makes zero sense so lets move on and pretend it was never posted, lol.

you know what homie. you're right. i am headed to ebay and foot locker right now to pick up all 30 pairs i slept on. mean.gif

you're probably a youngster anyway so silly me for thinking that you would understand advanced economics.

still trying to figure out why you are butt hurt over the fact that I SAID I WASNT GONNA BUY MORE THAN 2-3 OF ANY SHOE REGARDLESS of how many i liked.

you still have yet to tell me how what i eat makes you ****? or did you just take it personal because you have 18 pairs of XIs in your closet?

its obvious that you have no experience in economics so there is no use debating it further

Last edited:

you know what homie. you're right. i am headed to ebay and foot locker right now to pick up all 30 pairs i slept on. :smh:

you're probably a youngster anyway so silly me for thinking that you would understand advanced economics.

still trying to figure out why you are butt hurt over the fact that I SAID I WASNT GONNA BUY MORE THAN 2-3 OF ANY SHOE REGARDLESS of how many i liked.

you still have yet to tell me how what i eat makes you ****? or did you just take it personal because you have 18 pairs of XIs in your closet?

You're talking to alot dudes who are so deep into it. They'll will burn themselves out

Its like telling a college freshman to maybe chill out and not binge drink 4 nights a week

They'll understand in their own time or they wont

Last edited:
You're talking to alot dudes who are so deep into it. They'll will burn themselves out

Its like telling a college freshman to maybe chill out and not binge drink 4 nights a week

Repped on the analogy

*repped*

funny thing is, i never tried to tell him what to do with his money. he's salty about what i decided to do with my money.

i worked 8 years at nike in a marketing and research capacity during the time when they were losing market share to other brands, so i kinda have a decent idea of what goes on.

I CAN SEE WHY THIS THREAD IS SUCH A FAN OF THE KP..... 

BUNCH OF METRO DUDES ACTIN LIKE FEMALES.... 

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom