Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Come on bro you can't do a better fit than that? U have $200 to spend for Lebron but nothing for pants, smh

lol

it wasnt that bad.. i posted this on the jordan future thread..

whoever dood was promptly got complex to change their 20 to 21 list it was that bad.

complex.jpg

good thing summer around the corner..

bout to bust out my Jhorts = Jean shorts :tongue:

Last edited:
FTL in Tacoma mall had some of the black outs still in stock.  I'm not really a fan after seeing them in person.

Last edited:
lol

whoever dood was promptly got complex to change their 20 to 21 list it was that bad.

complex.jpg

bout to bust out my Jhorts = Jean shorts
tongue.gif
jorts are worse than nt denim lmao..cant help but cringe when i see people still rocking jorts

www.jorts.com

Last edited:
Could have been hot if Nike had released them with a gum sole like they did with the Denim 8s.

Peep my post below from way back on Jan 14 way before any actual Denim pics surfaced or were even thought about, totally called it :pimp: .... well almost :lol: and I agree with gum sole and matching flywire :wow: them things would've caused riots :smh: but I'll take these just the same :pimp:

I don't see how this model can allow itself to be upgraded like the 10 was with cork, denim, suede,etc. Just don't know how it could be pulled off or look.

I can ...... just imagine denim uppers with a leather or suede covered posite and a gum bottom and flywire......something along those lines ...... or maybe I'm just dreaming about these or something close :lol: :rolleyes

View media item 750982

Last edited:
Hooped in a pair of my XIs for the first time by accident yesterday (Christmas pair since it was st. Patrick's day) and I don't see what the issues are most of you have but like they say everyone's feet are different!

Last edited:
lol

complex.jpg

bout to bust out my Jhorts = Jean shorts
tongue.gif
OMG! I SHOULD GET THE TROLL OF THE YEAR AWARD! THAT WAS DONE ON PURPOSE!!!

YES!!!!!! OMFG AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

i don't think this is the case at all.. cheddaman is always dropping info that he comes across, and also dropping links to try and help people out..  

Nah grizz wasn't insulting cheddaman. Hes seems like a cool dude to me, and just forward the info. I wasn't shooting the messenger, I'm saying whoever started the claim that those are the 2k14s is the one begging for acceptance.

i don't think this is the case at all.. cheddaman is always dropping info that he comes across, and also dropping links to try and help people out..  
CO-SIGN!

Even though I was messing wit him on the ebay listings....

Last edited by a moderator:
So no one wants the Denims huh ..... good .... good .....
devil.gif

Good_Good.gif

eyes.gif
hopefully it's an easy cop for me and the few others who do want them but I doubt it
mean.gif
and I hope everyone who hates them keeps it that way but I doubt that too
laugh.gif
LOL it will never happen, you'll have kids and "resellers" jumping on them in a heart beat, ready to flip or trade bait

^^^ that would require hype. people are definitely down on the EXT line this year.

feels like the denims should have dropped already just so I can say I passed :lol:

The details on these definitely pop more in filtered photos.  Definitely will be a welcome addition to the collection once I get around to scooping them, but in person, they aren't anything I feel like I have to rush to spend $200+ for.

The details on these definitely pop more in filtered photos.  Definitely will be a welcome addition to the collection once I get around to scooping them, but in person, they aren't anything I feel like I have to rush to spend $200+ for.
i agree! all black basketball shoes should be copped at discount imo. no need to rush and get them at retail...i've never seen an all black kicks sell out instant

Last edited:
Well yall was making a fuss about an all black shoe, it was probably the random trollers who hop on the band wagon.

Back
Top Bottom