Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
View media item 862366Seriously though, how are these not the best colorway? I know it's been beaten into the ground already but cmon. My biggest regret is sleeping on the aways and Miami nights.

No doubt it's #1. The shoes are amazing. Everyone will come to realize this. I also slept on those 2 bro. Already came up on the Miami Nights tho!

Quick Pic from FTL today. Blackouts still in a lot of size Manager told me. They looked really good in person. I def would have copped but saved up for the AVM below so I copped them today. They would me next if they are still sitting around by the time I get some more funds in.

View media item 862465

Wise choice. I also would have gone the AvM's. Those are drying up quick.

No idea why people don't like the TW's...

They look cheap in person to me. I was kinda excited about these until I saw them in person. Maybe way under retail?

yeah i dont understand the point of copping expensive kicks if you are just going to hide them

dudes out here looking like 

imo covering half/3 quarters of them up with some baggy *** jeans kills the point of wearing the kicks in the first place and does the shoe no justice... might as well be rocking payless sneaks since no one can see them anyway. terrible pants can ruin the shoe entirely. they dont have to be skin tight to highlight the shoe, just tapered. take your nt denim to a tailor if you actually want your 200$+ kicks to look their price. why buy all these sneakers if you not doing any of them justice wearing trash bag pants over them

perfect example of the same shoe looking worlds apart on feet

in the first

in the second

Last edited:

yeah i dont understand the point of copping expensive kicks if you are just going to hide them

imo covering half/3 quarters of them up with some baggy *** jeans kills the point of wearing the kicks in the first place and does the shoe no justice... might as well be rocking payless sneaks since no one can see them anyway. terrible pants can ruin the shoe entirely. they dont have to be skin tight to highlight the shoe, just tapered. take your nt denim to a tailor if you actually want your 200$+ kicks to look their price. why buy all these sneakers if you not doing any of them justice wearing trash bag pants over them
again that is taking it to the extreme, however I disagree with your pic I think the first pic looks horrid and the second pic looks better but again to each their own wear what you like, it's not my business nor concern if you want to dress like Kanye, wayne and westbrook, who half the time look like they got their clothes from the womens section in jc penny's/dillards/macys
sick.gif
mean.gif
laugh.gif

You also don't have to give into some bogus style so that 100% of every sneaker you're wearing is fully visible by every angle in every light at every moment of every day at every hour! :wow:
Couldn't agree more. Shoes are great but dressing around your kicks everyday is just dumb.

View media item 862684

[QUOTE url="[URL]http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/862727/[/URL]"]
 View media item 862727
View media item 862728

perfect example of the same shoe looking words apart on feet

View media item 862731 in the first

View media item 862733 in the second
[/quote]:rofl: :rofl:
This is getting out of hand

As far as the denim debate goes (yea im beating the horse),  I wanna stand up for the bigger aka fat guys in here that would never even think about wearing some skinny/slim jeans just because it makes the shoes look cooler.  Trust me, nobody wants to see me in skinnys.  my relaxed fits are wider at the ankle and thats okay.  Thats just the way it is. And if skinny guys wanna rock baggy jeans too then let them, nothing wrong with it.  The skinny look is not for everyone.

:lol:

Going in on other grown men's denim? Not everybody can look good skinny *** jeans or slim *** tapered sweat pants. Honestly, this skinny jean/seat pants thing is for the kids. But thats just my opinion.

All that dude needs to do is unfold the bottom of the pants and it would look better.... I think its just bad quality pic..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom