• BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Why are the "team" elites growing on me
sick.gif
nike's plan is working, just get ready to fork over 250

I don't get it...why do Euro releases always get the size 15s and GS when North America doesn't?

Last edited:
My pinky toe don't hurt no more. Kobe insole swap work to perfection. I was in them all day and ran quite a bit with the kids. Def a flaw in the shoe with the OG soles being to thick pushing my feet up against the toe box.

Kobe 8 Graffiti insole swap. So happy to be wearing them with so much more comfort.

undsd gk 15hrs at disneyland no complaints. almost but not quite as comfy as X

Plan on doing the same this summer wearing them but not unds. That glow must of been crazy at night with all the lights they got on the rides.

undsd gk 15hrs at disneyland no complaints. almost but not quite as comfy as X

I disagree on the comfort. I think the XIs are okay but I was really expecting BMW comfort for the $200 Nike was charging. They knocked it out of the park with the Roshe Run, Kobe 8 and Lebron X (Flyknit was cool too, want to try the Flyknit Maxes).

And the insert is definitely the culprit on the toe smash. Surprised they haven't corrected it but Lebron sizing/fit has always been off (same with Kobe's. Last year was a half size up, now it's a half size down).

I'd like to Lewiup on the Blackouts/Anthracites. I like the color way. I didn't get that same feeling with the SLHs or diffused Jades.

Last edited:
Webster doesn't acknowledge this technicality you speak of :lol:

...anyway how could anyone not love black sneaks with an all black outfit???

It's the cleanest most fashionable way to wear basketball kicks.

Smh y'all better not let Boobie Miles hear y'all spreading this hate for black Nikes.

Last edited:
i absolutely hate snapbacks.. can;t wait until this trend is over so they can start making good hats again. 

Repped, agreed 110%! So many nice hats I've passed on cuz they were snaps. Almost all nba hats are snaps now I hate it

not a fan of snapbacks but do like strapbacks, specially as currently rocking a hi top makes it easier for me  

Back
Top Bottom