Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Definitely. My iDs have translucent soles but my KPs have definitely worn faster and I'd say they have roughly the same amount of time balled in each.

Speaking of, who thought it'd be a great idea to put such a minimal sole in with such a large TPU plate?! Maybe they want it to wear quick so we buy more, would not surprise me one bit...

if some of you guys still looking for BHM they have a restock on kickzstore, 
glasses.gif

http://www.kickzstore.com/products/nike-lebron-11-xi-bhm-black-history-month-2014

"Using premium materials, advanced construction and athlete insights"

This is all they can come up with for the Elites.

Apparently the original 11s that cost $200 don't feature premium materials, advanced construction or athlete insights.
mean.gif
They dont... Lebron BARELY WORE THE THINGS.

I really like the Floridian lows.

Don't know if I'll get around to purchasing them, for $180 I can't think of a couple things I'd rather track down instead.

...but maybe :lol:

I understand that elites have always been a gimmick, but the fact that the elites I own feel much better than their regular counterparts is justified in that I spent basically the same price on the elites as I did on the regular versions. The sad part is saying that the LeBron XI is designed for the best player on the planet and thus should be the best basketball shoe Nike has to offer, when in fact the "best" can "get better" by stripping components and adding a little bit of carbon fiber?

I'm done with all three sigs after my iD comes in for the XI, and that just means I'm done with the XI because I can't get down with the Kobe IX (highs at least) and only own 1 pair of KDs (and yes, those newer pics of the KD elites make them look less and less flattering the more you look at em lol)

I do wonder though - why not release elite versions for like Hyperdunks and Hyperposites? I'm surprised Nike isn't scraping the bottom for every last cent...

Ugh...Do not get me started on the Hyperposite. Nike completely dropped the ball with that shoe. It could have been so much better. Every new PE just makes me cringe because we'll never have the chance to own them...

Back
Top Bottom