Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Damn,,, was out of the country during the release of the Gator Kings...

Now the best i can find in size 11.5 is 300.

Is that a decent price at this point? 

If somebody can help a fella out, i'll do something for you. 

You name it. 

Damn,,, was out of the country during the release of the Gator Kings...

Now the best i can find in size 11.5 is 300.

Is that a decent price at this point? 

If somebody can help a fella out, i'll do something for you. 

You name it. 
If mines was an 11.

Man i really gotta stop coming to this thread 
mean.gif
 That website that was posted has both aways and Kp in my size man I have the money i just would be so pissed at myself if I drop 400 on 2 pairs of shoes I need help 
roll.gif

I bought myself and the fam the aways and I went TTS. That damn toe box
mean.gif
. Thought about selling them but Im afraid I wont be able to find them for retail or less. Tried trading but no luck
frown.gif

I'm glad the Hornets aren't going to be available around me this weekend...I think I would buy them out of boredom.   It's been almost a month since I got my Gator King's, need my next fix. 

Would have liked to see them in person, the "print" pattern scared me away in pictures, but I bet the are sick in hand.  Good pick up. 
i had the same concerns with the print as well... i think u pay more attention to the print in person n without it im not sure it would be as gd after seeing the diffused jades in person i think have a plan black posite n upper would have made them look very average 

Nice pick-up!
smokin.gif

@dwoodactennis I feel the same way but I'm trying to stay strong. Almost talked myself into copping graffitis last night lol. Love the excitement of having a fresh tracking number
laugh.gif
thanks man... i know that feeling, i had two orders come in this week, now i feel like i need to order something else just for the thrilla of waiting for a new package to arrive and examining the fresh kicks lol! i think i got a problem and i dont kno if i can fix it lol

View media item 843800So, I've only wore these 3 times and this happens.. The sad thing is, these shoes are sooo comfortable and look good! I've never had any quality/craftsmanship issues with LeBrons in the past, but I'm a little nervous to wear these now. Although, it's not to major at the moment, but I have a strange feeling these are going to get worst. Smh @nike..

So, I've only wore these 3 times and this happens.. The sad thing is, these shoes are sooo comfortable and look good! I've never had any quality/craftsmanship issues with LeBrons in the past, but I'm a little nervous to wear these now. Although, it's not to major at the moment, but I have a strange feeling these are going to get worst. Smh @nike..
They don't seem to care about Quality anymore. Sucks man. Were you balling in them when that happened?

So, I've only wore these 3 times and this happens.. The sad thing is, these shoes are sooo comfortable and look good! I've never had any quality/craftsmanship issues with LeBrons in the past, but I'm a little nervous to wear these now. Although, it's not to major at the moment, but I have a strange feeling these are going to get worst. Smh @nike..

Yikes...call Nike so you can get a voucher for those. If the upper is already starting to separate, it will get worse with time

Back
Top Bottom