Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
They have exceptions for breast cancer awareness and green week and a few other things. Not sure when he wore these. Black history month I think is another one.

that doesn't make sense though seeing as how NONE of the profits from the pink foams went to any breast cancer organizations. at least the aunt pearl collection and kay yow edition shoes have proceeds going to these organizations.

actually looking to pick up my second pair of BHMs from a local cat on here. I think I feel more comfortable getting picking up another after my terrible experience with the gator kings.

that doesn't make sense though seeing as how NONE of the profits from the pink foams went to any breast cancer organizations. at least the aunt pearl collection and kay yow edition shoes have proceeds going to these organizations.
What does that have to do with anything? Its call breast cancer AWARENESS bro. People wear pink clothes , pink ribbons, nfl players pink gloves, etc. It brings attention and awareness.

What does that have to do with anything? Its call breast cancer AWARENESS bro. People wear pink clothes , pink ribbons, nfl players pink gloves, etc. It brings attention and awareness.

What I'm trying to say is Nike didn't release those Pink foams for breast cancer awareness. All of those items you mentioned that pro players wore were branded with a ribbon or something for breast cancer awareness so that the proceeds would go to some a organization/foundation.

What I'm trying to say is Nike didn't release those Pink foams for breast cancer awareness. All of those items you mentioned that pro players wore were branded with a ribbon or something for breast cancer awareness so that the proceeds would go to some a organization/foundation.
The nba doesnt set a rule to say that the product released that said person wears the money spent on them should go towards the cause... but it does have colour exceptions for certain occasion, i seen the list posted once of dates(periods) players can wear certain colours which are non uniform.  

Undsed these bad boys today. Right up there with the ASG and KP imo.
Cant wait for my pair to finally turn up now 
smokin.gif

What I mean is the nba allows them to wear pink shoes without a fine. Ala NFL in October with the gloves and towels.

To add to all the BHM talk, I just got my pair in today and they are insane. Passed on em for 220 but they were sitting or restocked so I was able to scoop em for significantly less then retail. 
smokin.gif
 I also picked up the Prohibitions and they are really clean in person. 

Forging Irons are still my number one out of these four.

The NBA rules on shoes used to be extremely strict. White for home and black for away but they've gone away from that. Shoes have to match uniforms to an extent and there are a bunch of exceptions as mentioned: Breast Cancer, Green Week, BHM, and a couple others.

View media item 833672

Last edited:
So not 100% this is accurate. However the dude at champs told me they are expecting more KD and LBJ XI ASGs to come soon. Just keep an eye out people!

SLH X 2 PLEASE!
nthat.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom