Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
LeBron's carbon fiber mask would go well with the Blackouts.
laugh.gif

I hope the 12 will live up to the 11. This model is straight heat. When i first saw them i kinda hated the colorway but finally seeing them on feet in pictures and then seeing them up close sealed the deal. Funny how 3 guys were in footlocker with me and as soon as i pulled them (KP) out of the box they were putting those gloves back lol

I could've grabbed the aways for $175 CAD, but opted to get the gamma blues instead because I have way too many red/black shoes 
ohwell.gif
tired.gif

Although I personally love the gammas, seeing them aways break my heart

laugh.gif

Those lows might be it right there I haven't got any lebrons I just kind of regret not getting the KPs but I'm most likely picking up the blue lows

Well, I just realized that resell on these LeBron's are just $50-60 over retail which isn't that serious compared to other kicks which go for $100-150 over retail so I might for the first time in my life go over retail for Away's and KP's.

taxis weren't realityy all that. I personally thought they were a waste of a color way and to me doesn't look like it should belong on the 11. but I can't knock u if u like a plain colorway of yellow

I hear you but I'm a fan of simple cws. I understand the crazy colors because the younger generation wants to relive the 90s era but that's not me...i liked the taxi cw and alot of people would buy them and they are heat colors so why not?

bron wearing the miami nights tonight.... on his face

Aaaaaawwwww :rofl:

We need a taxi 11 like the elite 9s! !!!

When I first noticed they were re-creating past colorways the Taxi's were one of the ones I was hoping for as well :pimp: ..... you never know there still is time, they can squeeze one out or throw the colorway on a pair of Elites even though I would rather it be on the regular XI's :rolleyes .... I think it would come out nice and with the different style of color blocking they did on the SB's I forsee at least one or two more colorways coming with that similar style of color blocking with the posite being a color, the fuse another and upper another as well ......

Last edited:
Aaaaaawwwww :rofl:
When first noticed they were re-creating past colorways the Taxi's were one of the ones I was hoping for as well :pimp: ..... you never know there still is time, they squeeze one out or througy on a pair of Elites even though I would rather it be on the regular XI's :rolleyes .... I think it would come out nice and with the different style of color blocking they did on the SB's I forsee at least one or two more colorways coming with that similar style of color blocking with the posite being a color, the fuse another and upper another as well ......

thanks BB for backing me up. Someone did a ID of them and they came out pretty good. I also think the SB would've been better with a all black upper but that has been ran to death. Hopefully after my wedding in may i can go back and get the bhm and grab those KC to bow out of this model. People will regret not jumping on this bandwagon i just can't find another pair of shoes to top these.

thanks BB for backing me up. Someone did a ID of them and they came out pretty good. I also think the SB would've been better with a all black upper but that has been ran to death. Hopefully after my wedding in may i can go back and get the bhm and grab those KC to bow out of this model. People will regret not jumping on this bandwagon i just can't find another pair of shoes to top these.

Wait are you talking about the taxi Jordan IDs? The other guy is talking about the Elite 9 LeBron.

Those lows might be it right there I haven't got any lebrons I just kind of regret not getting the KPs but I'm most likely picking up the blue lows
x100. i aint much on the white/green lows or the grey ones, but those blue ones got me

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom