Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
That shade of blue and grey is a good mix. White outsole is my preference though. Looking forward to iD.

Those Mark 11s are looking real dope, this shoe will take alot of my money besides those aways im copping most ive seen

Dw performance review is making me impatient. So hyped for the xi!!!

Same here especially when he said that for the first time in a while that the shoes are giving and actually bend to the needs of a guard

I rarely play in lebrons honestly and the 10 was real stiff so it restricted my moves, so im looking forwards to the 11

Man the shoe hasnt even dropped and this thread is already thick. LeBron sells so much volume of shoes, its crazy. I wonder what his numbers look like compared to the Jordan line.

Man the shoe hasnt even dropped and this thread is already thick. LeBron sells so much volume of shoes, its crazy. I wonder what his numbers look like compared to the Jordan line.

Only a fraction compared to Jordan. I forget if lebron line was somewhere around 300 million and Jordan was a billion last year... The numbers are out there

Those blue and greys, ugggggghhhhhhh..... :x Hopefully they won't be too hard to get.

Only a fraction compared to Jordan. I forget if lebron line was somewhere around 300 million and Jordan was a billion last year... The numbers are out there

Lebron 300 million jordan 2 billion.

Pic
View media item 552819I need these.I think these are the iron mans nice and simple but these are suppose to be limited and tied to iron man so one of the tons of xis I'll want but strike out but these will be special because they are the first.

Still not sure what to make of these

not even close

I think they factored in the collective $10,000 a year in sales that Melo and CP3 bring in for the brand...lol

Haha probably not too far off with that figure...

It's crazy how the price point is barely a discussion now considering how many people have changed their minds having grown thirsty for these now... Before the bevy of pics surfaced it was all lets boycott Nike so they don't charge an arm and a leg blah blah blah. People are allowed to change minds but it goes to show if the product is desirable enough people will pay anything, XIIs gonna retail at 225 I bet just watch lol.

Damn those blue look real nice.. Sneaker buget for the rest of the year is going be 80% lebrons and then everything else [emoji]128563[/emoji].. I'm done buying shoes until these drop .

The Blue/Greys look good, but they havent got me on edge like KOTJs and Miami Aways. Still super clean though.

I'm waiting to see these in person before I choose on a colorway. They all look good but nothing that forces me to cop. I'm boycotting as much as possible and only buying stuff I really want.. To this point only shoe left on my radar this year is the black foams

Pic

I need these.I think these are the iron mans nice and simple but these are suppose to be limited and tied to iron man so one of the tons of xis I'll want but strike out but these will be special because they are the first.
If I'm not mistaken...Those are the Armory Slate...and those don't look too nice as I thought they wld be

Last edited:
Pic
View media item 552819I need these.I think these are the iron mans nice and simple but these are suppose to be limited and tied to iron man so one of the tons of xis I'll want but strike out but these will be special because they are the first.

Armory Slate/Gamma Blue

11.16.13 launch

Not anymore limited than other colors seen thus far...

JM

Back
Top Bottom