Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
he's right keeping inventory has its advantages, my shoes, blu rays, and games are all on a spreadsheet, I used to do cds but I stopped on those and dvds

New colorway dropping 4/5. Black/metallic silver/wolf grey/atomic orange. Color code 006.

Source: launch calendar at work.

That excel spreadsheet isn't a bad idea at all. Guess I know what I'm doing this afternoon.
it helps when you get robbed plus you can send it to your ins. for tracking and proof most ins. company recognize collectibles so shoes, toys things that you can't casually get everyday and you actually have a history behind are covered in renters/home owners ins.

What type of tomfoolery did I just scroll through? :lol:

I'm more upset at the fact that I'm actually kind of tempted to make one for some inexplicable reason. :smh:

Played 2 high school games in my GK'd and this is what happens. Any suggestions on how to get it out? View media item 819744
I don't see why anyone would hoop in these unless they have access to multiple pairs and do it for a living, I understand that's what they were made for but I think on some models Nike didn't actually design for use on the basketball floor.

inventory spreadsheet party

but a cool idea. wonder how long it would take me not sure id release that info though
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom