• Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
another early release

That store must be new cuz it wasn't there when I lived in boca last year. Mall was about 3 miles from my house

yeah its new

if you check the instagram u can see the process of building it and getting shoes in

they have alot of rare stuff like Watch The Throne 9s and Air Mags few other samples here n there

they get everything wayyyy early and have connects with a alot of celebs thats where most of them (Wale, Trinidad James) have been getting stuff early
What store is this?

T
Wale got his shoes from quick strike in Boca mall if yall wanna cop the XIs early they have some

follow them on instagram @quickstrikefl they the homies

They have a quickstike store in Wellington mall which I'm sure is the same owner.
Most of the shoes are grey market shoes, the boxes come unlabeled. I was there when a shipment of Oreo 5s came in, they where assembling the boxes as we spoke.He did have the lebron 11 size 9 KOTJ but I was not that impressed with the shoe. The where light but not solid like the lebron 10.

nike is finally back to promoting lebrons shoes with commercials, guess magic johnson's public rant woke some people up
laugh.gif

they really went all out with the XI model.

Most... Or a lot of people in this thread don't even remember 72-10. I'm not gonna be a part of derailing this thread but let me say I am a big fan of lebron and was even more of a fan of Jordan and the bulls as a kid. I gotta admit I would love to see lebron surpass Jordan's stats but unlikely it will happen.

nike is finally back to promoting lebrons shoes with commercials, guess magic johnson's public rant woke some people up :lol:

they really went all out with the XI model.

Magics rant had zero impact on anyone's marketing strategy. Magic sounded dumb. Lebron is the NBA right now. He's bigger then commercials.

I went to read some of the CW's of the XI's and man, if they do the color blocking right every shoe gonna be nice it seems

He gave up on that hairline
You saw what happened when he didn't have the headband on his head when playing against the spurs in the playoffs. He is now able to fully tap into the inner depths of his power now that he will no longer need the headband to hold him back from playing at the top of his game :tongue:

72 - 10

Need I say more?
G, that does not prove anything. If you ask me 66-16 with a lineup such as Big Z, Ben Wallace, LJ, Delonte, and Mo Will is more impressive than the 96 Bulls regular season. By your deductive reasoning LJ7 would be better than AJ11 . Jordan Heads too biased, this is a stupid conversation.

^^^Is he wearing soldiers in that commercial?  Hard to tell.  I thought he may give us a sneak of a new XI colorway yesterday at the NBA2K14 shoot, but he wore white soldiers to that. 
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom