Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Just saw @ericmatnaer post on Twitter about there being an XI QS retailing over $200 that drops before the parachute golds.. any body got any leads on this info?

I wish and pray they'd finally release a somewhat attainable graffiti pair ala the 4 or 8, a man can dream.

Just saw @ericmatnaer post on Twitter about there being an XI QS retailing over $200 that drops before the parachute golds.. any body got any leads on this info?
That could be like the debut of the KD 6. Think about....release a very limited/"hype" cw to get people to buy the shoe. Look at the KD 6 Supremes as well that shoe sold for I believe for $150 so I would expect the first cw to be a bit higher than normal retail

That could be like the debut of the KD 6. Think about....release a very limited/"hype" cw to get people to buy the shoe. Look at the KD 6 Supremes as well that shoe sold for I believe for $150 so I would expect the first cw to be a bit higher than normal retail

Like the crowned jewels or gold medals

Man all this "limited" "hype" building is exhausting. For a player that is considered the best in the world and the most marketable athlete, at his eleventh signature shoe how much hype should you really have to build? The man just won two championships and a league and finals MVP, shouldn't that be enough.. Just saying

Somebody in LeBron's crew supposedly said at the commercial shoot that the Armory Slate colorway was in fact the "Iron Man" themed pair based off War Machine/Iron Patriot, and was going to be a QuickStrike, saw a few "insiders" say similar this weekend on twitter, but tweets were deleted quickly...so could be I guess. 

Man all this "limited" "hype" building is exhausting. For a player that is considered the best in the world and the most marketable athlete, at his eleventh signature shoe how much hype should you really have to build? The man just won two championships and a league and finals MVP, shouldn't that be enough.. Just saying
They have everybody right where they want them, with the most technologically advanced shoe paired with one of the most famous athletes in the world.  The "Limits" Nike sets on a sneaker adds to the "hype."  Goes with the saying "want something you can't have." Just by talking about it on this thread or other blogs builds the hype.  Nike releases photos for a reason, they are a juggernaut in the marketing world.  Can have you wanting an item you have never even seen in person, they really are evil geniuses. 

They have everybody right where they want them, with the most technologically advanced shoe paired with one of the most famous athletes in the world.  The "Limits" Nike sets on a sneaker adds to the "hype."  Goes with the saying "want something you can't have." Just by talking about it on this thread or other blogs builds the hype.  Nike releases photos for a reason, they are a juggernaut in the marketing world.  Can have you wanting an item you have never even seen in person, they really are evil geniuses. 

EXACTLY!!

Somebody in LeBron's crew supposedly said at the commercial shoot that the Armory Slate colorway was in fact the "Iron Man" themed pair based off War Machine/Iron Patriot, and was going to be a QuickStrike, saw a few "insiders" say similar this weekend on twitter, but tweets were deleted quickly...so could be I guess. 

Hopefully they have something more exciting coming that will be a lot more available past the Armory Slate if they are a Quickstirke..:nerd:

Leo chang confirmed the elite series is coming back
13_display_image.jpg

Lol i dont get the hate for the elite series the shoes are usually better performers and even look good

The price is always too much but i never buy at retail and most of you guys dont either

elites are just a basic black and gold cw and a white and gold cw. same thing every year. anything besides those are usually QSs

Besides Carbon Fiber on my 9 elites & X's the quality was virtually identical and if you ask me the quality on the regular 9's with that woven pattern on the wing portion of the shoe was actually better than the 9 elites

my hate for the elite is... why not just put that "extra technology" in the original pair? why hold out technology when charging us $200 a pair? $200 isnt enough all the sudden? i suppose you guys are comfortable with paying an extra $80-100 for this technology that they withhold from us.. then have lebron say in a game "oh those were just the mvp shoes i changed because the new elites perform better and are lighter". and you guys buy it.

A qs? Welp these never end well, all you can hope for is a lil' luck and maybe a restock lol... patiently waiting

That store must be new cuz it wasn't there when I lived in boca last year. Mall was about 3 miles from my house

i wouldn't doubt Nike drop the Elites in ultra limited numbers and past colorways that were hot sellers. :smh: It's redemption for them this year.

Back
Top Bottom