Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Anyone Else Have To Call In And Verify CC Info In Order To Get Their Pair Into The Processing Phase?
Yes, I had to call payment verification this morning. My order now says processing also. They told me on the phone this morning though that everything was now complete and shoes would be shipping out tomorrow. I have yet to receive a shipping confirmation e-mail though. Im thinking (praying) that it will come through in the morning (around 8am), just like those who received them yesterday.

I'm just saying.... It's not like I bs at all.
If anyone remembers the bhm socks sold like crazy last year. I tweeted nikestore and they told me to call chi which I did and got a pair. Kinda beats asking about the socks on every page of the thread.

You know what I actually remember thats how you got your BHM pair last year. I passed on the whole BHM pack this year cept for the socks.. Last year BHM elites > 2014 BHM elites

I would think it would take a few days for the Nike stores to sell out of them. Cause I know if I'm picking up some kicks on release day. I pick up the shoes and I'm gone. :lol: Don't check what else they got

Thanks For The Reminder Fam
nthat.gif

I Don't Even Get Easter Off At The Office So Most Holiday's Don't Even Register To Me Anymore
laugh.gif
Sympathy rep

I seen the shorts at Champs, not sure if they're flying or sitting

This was Friday tho

Last edited:
Couple smaller sizes of the ASG still left at Nike Chi... they also got a couple pairs of the elite socks left for anyone still lookin.

They also got BHMs, didn't ask what sizes but they had them up on the big display wall with the other cws. 

Last edited:
What I need is I seen bron wearing a gumbo style Strive For Greatness shirt. I can't remember where I saw it. I think on TV, but can't find it online/ndc.

It was black. Anyone know what I'm talkin bout? :nerd:

check HOH bro

You're from Sac, right?

they had some as of friday. doubt they sold out lol

Cool thanks. Hope you're right might not be able to get there for a couple days. Also give me some time to think if I really wanna drop more money on this asg lol

Last edited:
guess we can officially stick a fork in #teamkp and #teambhm as the ruling cw because looking at the polls #teamasg has won well i'm happy with how #teamgraffiti did
nthat.gif

Anyone know if the pull-over hoodie is available in 3X? I know it's a grayed out option on NDC, but it never was available that I saw. Tried to tweet, no response twice.

Anyone know if the pull-over hoodie is available in 3X? I know it's a grayed out option on NDC, but it never was available that I saw. Tried to tweet, no response twice.

The tweet takes some time to get a reply. It's never an instant answer because of how much traffic they see

It really has smh. I'm good off the socks n shirt. I like keeping it simple with the matchy stuff. I feel like I can rock the shorts whenever.

Back
Top Bottom