Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
anyone on #teamBIGFOOT that needs help, I might be able to do something

Last edited:
Size wise, how do these compare to Jordans?  Haven't bought a Lebron since the Allstar 3's.

i was shocked i was able to walk in a mall in Houston around 2pm and grab a pair Lebron XI-AS sz14, i have to admit these are  very comfortable shoe and my first pair from the XI model

Size wise, how do these compare to Jordans?  Haven't bought a Lebron since the Allstar 3's.
They fit tighter for me compared to Jordans. But they break in after a couple wears and feel fine, lots of toe space also.

They fit tighter for me compared to Jordans. But they break in after a couple wears and feel fine, lots of toe space also.
'Preciate that.  My suspicions were right in thinking this 9 I ordered might be a little too big.  Normally, I wear an 8.5.

Jordans have been all over the place for me in terms of sizing. Half size down on 3s, 4s and 5s as of late. Who knows how the 6s will fit this year. HGG 13s ran pretty damn big too.

I stay TTS on Lebrons.

Those that got the Gator King today.

Did your pair come with the Tarot Card ? thanks

Mine was missing :stoneface: just curious if I was the only one who got their Tarot Card jacked :lol:

:nerd:

Valentines Day :x . Wait time is vicious for restaurants
did u look under the shoe and paper coz thats where mines was hiding

Wore my #3 XI cw today:

fCHRnt5.jpg

couldn't really catch a good angle that shows the most accurate representation of them in person but here you go....GK with xmas lace swap....View media item 803463

Outta reps atm, but looking good!

I really need to find some MNs now and cop the SLH next month and I should be done with the 11, not feeling the elites

Back
Top Bottom