Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Shout out to City Gear for not canceling our orders. Some unhappy folks but they got restock of BHM and Xmas as consolation prizes :tongue: Should see the poll double for the GK after this release :nthat: Good luck to those still in search for theirs. On to the next one.

Nah, I've gotten through a few times and it just rings for like 50 secs. Oh well. Good look. Imma keep trying, but doesn't look like it's going to pan out.
Don't lose hope just yet my friend.. when you least expect it, is when you get in.

Last edited:
Multiple cart jackings this morning left me feeling violated, lol. Hopefully I can purchase an 8.5 or 9 from these euro websites.

quality shoe indeed, these all stars.
just not my cup of tea.

sold out fast apparently, according to Twitter

Struck out on all the sites this morning. Then the manager from DTLR came to my bank and said at Stonecrest Mall his store had sold out (this was at 9:15) but other stores MAY still have had them. Then my girl hit me with the text "Footlocker only got sizes 10.5 and 12 and a few other sizes, but no 11.5." I hurried up and texted her back to get them! That half size difference doesn't matter. Still haven't seen them in person though, that'll have to wait until I get off work this evening. First thing she said when I called her back was "these shoes are ugly." Said the same thing about the KP's, though.

Last edited:
Welp  grabbed a pair for my girl shocked she really likes em cause she not into sneakers like that. My first priority was securing kobes for myself now that  I did that hoping I can lock a pair of these for myself.  Honestly in person Nike did a hell of a job with the whole pack

got a size 10 from c-apsule.com… still a few sizes left, 8, 8.5, 10.5, 11, etc.. hurry fellas 

edit: its in CAD

Last edited:
JJ SOLD OUT! 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom