• Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
yea i walked up at 835 no line..so they just unlocked the door and let me cop
Repped. South Jersey is no mans land in terms of sneakers. Good looking out. I'd take a drive over but it looks like they are going to have to start pulling stock from stores to keep up with their online orders

I was just able to add a 9.5 to cart on NDC. I would cop for someone but don't have the funds.

I struck out on my slow *** office internet but the wife was able to snag me a pair from home.

Congrats to everyone that copped! I'll be using my 2k lebrons to snag the ASGs. Hopefully still have extra money after, unless the 2ks blow me out of the water. Find out Monday!

Got the Kobe's... struck out (so far) on the Brons... but they will be mine. Yes they will.
nerd.gif
Same here. Was checking out for Lebrons when Kobes were added to my cart. It cancelled that first order, then I checked out for Kobes and started celebrating....no lebrons :frown:

Just released a sz10 from FTL going to take my chances with EB, I have a 10min checkout window. I hope i don't regret it because I keep getting inventory errors

If anyone trusts me enough to paypal me, I can cop these 9.5s that I have in my cart for you. Otherwise I'm gonna release them... But if you missed out, keep trying on NDC for cart released pairs.

Success!

Added Brons and Kobes to cart and checked out by 5:02..

Thinking bout taking Xmas Brons back to Niketown to exchange them for another pair of GK..

If anyone trusts me enough to paypal me, I can cop these 9.5s that I have in my cart for you. Otherwise I'm gonna release them... But if you missed out, keep trying on NDC for cart released pairs.
u added from mobile site??....cause when i seen ur post i was trying online with computer and the product not available kept comming up

east bay and footlocker just sold out of size 13...damn

is dsg or nba store getting these?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom