Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I like the Xis, they look like they could be a successor to the IVs which are one of my favorite LeBrons

For all of you guys wanting to buy early don't buy from kicks or die they just got caught selling fakes and admitted to it won't give people back more than $100 of their high *** prices. Straight up told a customer he can't give him a refund because they won't get anything back. Customer screen shot it smfh. Can nike press federal charges on them?

Last edited:
They always seemed shady, I know some people have called them out in the past for posting fakes for sale (green glow 4's were obvious). Lot of IG sellers are full of it imo

I don't know why I thought these would be anything other then a Bron release. I honestly forgot about the X drama already. Went to my local spot, talk was on KOTJ........ 

31788qa.jpg

I wasn't really into the 9s or 10s that much, but these look great! Hopefully grab the red black red pair. :smokin

if im not mistaken the black/red 8s and 9s (not sure about the 10s) have released on the last thursday in October

Looks like the Pressure's and the other black/red dropped on a Friday last November.  

The 8's were a Tuesday.

The 9's were a Tuesday.

Looks like a lot of the 8's and 9's were dropped on weekdays.  Forgot about that.

God I wanted to hate the XI to save some money for a change.....I will own them all I won't be able to control myself on these

^^^Actually I thought the same thing when I posted the picture..."what the hell is up with my jeans???"   My jeans game is weak, still wearing rock and republics from like 3 years ago.  I'm either wearing a suit and tie or a t-shirt and basketball shorts, the middle is fuzzy. 
laugh.gif

For all of you guys wanting to buy early don't buy from kicks or die they just got caught selling fakes and admitted to it won't give people back more than $100 of their high *** prices. Straight up told a customer he can't give him a refund because they won't get anything back. Customer screen shot it smfh. Can nike press federal charges on them?
did you the their laney 11s? the ball lines up to the top of the 2

I can see the casual appeal, now it has been confirmed these are on ID i shouldnt have trouble with a triple black colorway

^^^Actually I thought the same thing when I posted the picture..."what the hell is up with my jeans???"   My jeans game is weak, still wearing rock and republics from like 3 years ago.  I'm either wearing a suit and tie or a t-shirt and basketball shorts, the middle is fuzzy. 
laugh.gif

Lol yeah those jeans are pretty bad but I shouldnt talk im still in 501's. I can tell these CAN BE WORN CASUALLY! With the right fit of course.

Back
Top Bottom