Lebron James is tired

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

"For myself, 44 minutes is too much" somehow became "I refuse to play 44 minutes again". He was simply pointing out that he's not a machine and when he gets 3 and a half minutes rest of the 48 minutes that the game lasted, you can't expect him to come out with the same energy as if it's the first quarter.

And those who say he averages 37 minutes, that is only because in the 4-5 blowout wins the Heat had so far this season he only played right around 30 minutes per game. In the four losses which were all close games, he averages 43-44 minutes per game. Which do you think is easier? Playing 37 minutes every single night throughout the season, or switching between playing 30 minutes one night and playing 45 minutes the next?

In the end, it doesn't matter what LeBron says. Haters gonna hate. They gonna search the Internets, find some quote of his, start a thread, and they gonna hate. And there's plenty of them.

*i start the thread and i dont hate Lebron
*i support lebron apparel and plan on getting my first pair of lebrons which is Lebron 8
*being critical of a stupid statement isnt hate
*learn the definition of hate before you swing it like a louisville slugger
*i want Lebron too succeed but he needs 2 shut his mouth when it comes to making comments
*never will i defend a man who make excuses just get the job done fans dont wanna hear you TIRED and i know Pat Riley dont wanna hear that

*"It got blew up out of proportion, saying that I told coach Spo [Erik Spoelstra] that he's playing me too much and he's a bad coach," James said before Miami's game Saturday against the visiting Toronto Raptors. "You kind of understand sometimes what Randy Moss was talking about when he said, 'I will not be answering any more questions.' Because every time I say something, it gets turned out of character."

im biggest Randy Moss fan but im gonna be honest
*He dont give 100 percent so is Lebron admitting he dont wanna give 100 percent either and he wanna play when he wants to play so thats why he claiming he tired????
*He should of just apologized to his coach,fans,and organization also just be quiet why is Randy "Lazy" Moss being mention by you

What should I do? Should I not talk to the media no more?

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

"For myself, 44 minutes is too much" somehow became "I refuse to play 44 minutes again". He was simply pointing out that he's not a machine and when he gets 3 and a half minutes rest of the 48 minutes that the game lasted, you can't expect him to come out with the same energy as if it's the first quarter.

And those who say he averages 37 minutes, that is only because in the 4-5 blowout wins the Heat had so far this season he only played right around 30 minutes per game. In the four losses which were all close games, he averages 43-44 minutes per game. Which do you think is easier? Playing 37 minutes every single night throughout the season, or switching between playing 30 minutes one night and playing 45 minutes the next?

In the end, it doesn't matter what LeBron says. Haters gonna hate. They gonna search the Internets, find some quote of his, start a thread, and they gonna hate. And there's plenty of them.

*i start the thread and i dont hate Lebron
*i support lebron apparel and plan on getting my first pair of lebrons which is Lebron 8
*being critical of a stupid statement isnt hate
*learn the definition of hate before you swing it like a louisville slugger
*i want Lebron too succeed but he needs 2 shut his mouth when it comes to making comments
*never will i defend a man who make excuses just get the job done fans dont wanna hear you TIRED and i know Pat Riley dont wanna hear that

*"It got blew up out of proportion, saying that I told coach Spo [Erik Spoelstra] that he's playing me too much and he's a bad coach," James said before Miami's game Saturday against the visiting Toronto Raptors. "You kind of understand sometimes what Randy Moss was talking about when he said, 'I will not be answering any more questions.' Because every time I say something, it gets turned out of character."

im biggest Randy Moss fan but im gonna be honest
*He dont give 100 percent so is Lebron admitting he dont wanna give 100 percent either and he wanna play when he wants to play so thats why he claiming he tired????
*He should of just apologized to his coach,fans,and organization also just be quiet why is Randy "Lazy" Moss being mention by you

What should I do? Should I not talk to the media no more?

LeBron is losing respect at an alarming rate.
First he waits until the last week of FA to tell everyone where hes going.. Not to mention the "Decision" TV show
Then he blames the backlash on Racism
Then he claims they aren't that good because he's playing too much..

C'mon LeBron... Man up.. Take responsibility.. stop blaming everyone else, it's making you sound dumb

LeBron is losing respect at an alarming rate.
First he waits until the last week of FA to tell everyone where hes going.. Not to mention the "Decision" TV show
Then he blames the backlash on Racism
Then he claims they aren't that good because he's playing too much..

C'mon LeBron... Man up.. Take responsibility.. stop blaming everyone else, it's making you sound dumb

Originally Posted by HOOD17

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Law3001

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Originally Posted by o fenomeno

too much twitter and youtube for anyone to be as good as MJ. true story.
Truth Bomb

This speaks to a greater issue though: if the 24/7 news cycle and social media existed in Jordan's prime, we wouldn't look at him in the same light (or any other legend, for that matter). We all know the stories now of his insane competitiveness, but they were so marginalized because reporters dared not say what was really going on. If Jordan played today, it wouldn't matter how much he lit up the score board. We'd analyze him, and there'd be enough people saying "wow, this guy is an effin' a-hole" that the legend wouldn't stick. Again, he could score 40 a game, and add 6 and 6 with it, and it wouldn't matter.

Thats whats being argued about here. Its not about Lebron being a douche, its about him not being competitive. I do agree, we would have different image of MJ, but him being lazy and having no heart would not be apart of that image.
i think this is a very true statement. 

people wouldnt be trippin sayin that he's too competitive... or he wants to win too bad...

Originally Posted by Law3001

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Originally Posted by o fenomeno

too much twitter and youtube for anyone to be as good as MJ. true story.
Truth Bomb

This speaks to a greater issue though: if the 24/7 news cycle and social media existed in Jordan's prime, we wouldn't look at him in the same light (or any other legend, for that matter). We all know the stories now of his insane competitiveness, but they were so marginalized because reporters dared not say what was really going on. If Jordan played today, it wouldn't matter how much he lit up the score board. We'd analyze him, and there'd be enough people saying "wow, this guy is an effin' a-hole" that the legend wouldn't stick. Again, he could score 40 a game, and add 6 and 6 with it, and it wouldn't matter.

Thats whats being argued about here. Its not about Lebron being a douche, its about him not being competitive. I do agree, we would have different image of MJ, but him being lazy and having no heart would not be apart of that image.
i think this is a very true statement. 

people wouldnt be trippin sayin that he's too competitive... or he wants to win too bad...

Spolestra is going to lose his job. Riley will come and put a fire under their %+$$+. Lebron needs exercise discretion, grow a pair and do as coach says.

Spolestra is going to lose his job. Riley will come and put a fire under their %+$$+. Lebron needs exercise discretion, grow a pair and do as coach says.

Originally Posted by MrDozo

Spolestra is going to lose his job. Riley will come and put a fire under their +#@*!. Lebron needs exercise discretion, grow a pair and do as coach says.

And I think that's the underlying story here. This definitely doesn't add to his credibility as a coach.

Originally Posted by MrDozo

Spolestra is going to lose his job. Riley will come and put a fire under their +#@*!. Lebron needs exercise discretion, grow a pair and do as coach says.

And I think that's the underlying story here. This definitely doesn't add to his credibility as a coach.

why do people think pat riley will be able to change the demeanor or someone who wants a championship ring handed to them? why? you think he will be able to handle riley spitting truth bombs after have yes men around him since he's 12?

why do people think pat riley will be able to change the demeanor or someone who wants a championship ring handed to them? why? you think he will be able to handle riley spitting truth bombs after have yes men around him since he's 12?

Only Bron can make a comment about playing a lot of minutes and the thread goes 14 pages... lmao never seen so many people sweat one guy in my lifetime

Only Bron can make a comment about playing a lot of minutes and the thread goes 14 pages... lmao never seen so many people sweat one guy in my lifetime

Originally Posted by philly5fan

if jordan or kobe or any athlete who's one of the best in their respective sport publicly said the same thing to the media after a game against a team that knocked you out the playoffs 2 of the past 3 seasons and spoiled your debut, the thread would get the same results

Back
Top Bottom