Lebron James had to apologize for quoting "jewish money" lyrics

da point still remains, da ish means absolutely nothing. its phonetic gibberish.. any sound thats scribed into a phrase to imitate da vocalizing of asian spoken word would plug in or out..

i mean, if ya wanna play that game...how bout all those random "gualla gualla" "oyes" and "migos" "papis" yo casual describe anyone that's latino? >D :lol:

Imitate and mock and insult. Get it through your thick skull.

da point still remains, da ish means absolutely nothing. its phonetic gibberish.. any sound thats scribed into a phrase to imitate da vocalizing of asian spoken word would plug in or out..

i mean, if ya wanna play that game...how bout all those random "gualla gualla" "oyes" and "migos" "papis" yo casual describe anyone that's latino? >D :lol:

AmericanRace.jpeg

How do we feel about the name "Migos"?

They say it because it’s an insult and mocks Asian people

everyone agrees its at best, real ignorant, but outta all da stuff you can insult someone with, its pretty low IQ on da execution level. ..if i was asian wouldn't even dignify it with a response, its like someone grunting random English at a American to insult them. just sounds ridiculous :lol:

Guy is so dense.

I don't think that's the problem...he knows it's racist language but he doesn't care

He just loves dancing on the razor's edge with his not so subtle defense of racism because he realizes he's going to get a slap on the wrist and he'll be back to his usual antics within a week's time

I don't think that's the problem...he knows it's racist language but he doesn't care

its not a decypherable language, thats my point...
and ill press you on it till you admit to da fact...once ya keep it funky ill drop it
He just loves dancing on the razor's edge with his not so subtle defense of racism
nah, more like i know im right and i like to pry it outta folks like you :lol:

its a onomatopoeia, prove me otherwise or drop it entirely and slink away.

Ok, fine. If we're going by semantics, yes, you can call it an onomatopoeia.

But doesn't mean it "literally doesn't mean anything".

Ching, Chong, Chineeman,
How do you sell your fish?
Ching, Chong, Chineeman,
Six bits a dish.
Ching, Chong, Chineeman,
Oh! that is too dear!
Ching, Chong, Chineeman,
Clear right out of here

"Ching chong, ********,
Sitting on a wall.
Along came a white man,
and chopped his head off."

How is the line offensive though? Because of the stereotype of jews getting money? I guess it's like the Asians being smart stereotype. Even though it's positive people don't like to hear it.

It's funny that no one will hold the actual artist to this standard.
They think Jewish people are greedy (negative) with money
Some Asians studied and work hard (positive)

Back
Top Bottom