Lebron James future possibilites THREAD

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

pimp.gif
clippers

yessir...
glasses.gif

LeBron changes his jersey number from 6 to 32 because he believes Bill Russell is a legend and one of the greatest players ever,
and therefore should have the number 6 retired from ALL of basketball.

Originally Posted by Stringer Bell 32

if I was him I'd go to the Bulls

pimp.gif

He changed his # for a reason...there are only two cities with the #23 in the sky. I could see him playing with Rose and Noah and crew

man the lakers need to do a sign and trade for lebron (trade kobe). that'll be real interesting lol.

Basketball-wise the Bulls probably make the most sense (biased I know)...

He'll be a Cav for life.

this would be a nice scenario (i'm not a nets fan btw):

net get #1 draft pick, draft john wall and sign lebron. plus they have brook lopez who's a solid big.

[h1]CDR: 'There's An Understanding' In LeBron's Camp About Free-Agency[/h1]Mar 03, 2010 12:29 PM EST

Chris Douglas-Roberts -- whose agent, Leon Rose, also represents LeBron James -- told the media he has an idea where the Cavs' superstar free-agent will sign this summer.

"They don’t know," Douglas-Roberts said. "But there’s an understanding. I can’t just say I know what he’s going to do. Everybody in our camp has a good feeling for what might happen — what might happen. We don’t know for sure. Things could change."

Douglas-Roberts has clashed with the Nets about his role and seemed to say that James would not sign in New Jersey because of how Douglas-Roberts has been treated by the team.

"Leon, LeBron, everybody’s together," he said. "Every relationship we have, that’s what it is. For example if they’re not happy somewhere or they’re not happy with something it’s all in the family, no one’s happy."

Douglas-Roberts said that he would not recruit James to join the Nets.

"I can’t do that," he said. "It’s a bigger picture. It’s a bigger picture than me. It’s bigger than that."

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

Do you think its better to have one thread, or 100000 seperate ones every day?
I think it's better to have none.

Ban all Lebron to ______ or Lebron will stay or "What if Lebron..."

Anything Lebron related can be put into the Cavs season thread or into the NBA season thread, to have a thread this early seems like a waste.

Wait until he can officially opt out, then we can make a 2010 Free Agents thread.

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

[h1]CDR: 'There's An Understanding' In LeBron's Camp About Free-Agency[/h1]Mar 03, 2010 12:29 PM EST

Chris Douglas-Roberts -- whose agent, Leon Rose, also represents LeBron James -- told the media he has an idea where the Cavs' superstar free-agent will sign this summer.

"They don’t know," Douglas-Roberts said. "But there’s an understanding. I can’t just say I know what he’s going to do. Everybody in our camp has a good feeling for what might happen — what might happen. We don’t know for sure. Things could change."

Douglas-Roberts has clashed with the Nets about his role and seemed to say that James would not sign in New Jersey because of how Douglas-Roberts has been treated by the team.

"Leon, LeBron, everybody’s together," he said. "Every relationship we have, that’s what it is. For example if they’re not happy somewhere or they’re not happy with something it’s all in the family, no one’s happy."

Douglas-Roberts said that he would not recruit James to join the Nets.

"I can’t do that," he said. "It’s a bigger picture. It’s a bigger picture than me. It’s bigger than that."
bigger = the big apple
wink.gif

Hey, Cav fans.. Tell Lebron don't come to the garden unless he has a game here or plan on playing here next season. PLZ

Back
Top Bottom