LeBron Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

Whatever makes you sleep at night :wink:

:rofl: :rofl:

like I'm supposed to say "OMG TO SOON :frown:"

I could care less about Nash or D12.

I knew D12 was a bad move for us. Never liked him, ever.

We'll still win a title before ya'll. Nobody wants to go to Sac-Town to play, not even Sac-Town wanna be in Sac-Town. Your team was almost moved.

Everyone wanna play in LA, you see Embiid's face when he got drafted to Philly? Son even tweeted and then deleted he wanted to be in LA. And he's alluded to how much he loves LA on more than one occasion.

Face it, the Kings are destined for mediocrity. Ya'll won't ever win a damn thing. Glory days long gone.

Oh yeah, and 2002 was rigged in our favor. Word to Donaghy. :lol:

Wrong Team, Just Take Your L and Move Along

Last edited:
Around my neck of the woods, reading isn't that difficult.  So it's a natural assumption that it wouldn't be that stressful, or time consuming for some folks.  Obviously, not everyone is on the same reading level so seeing the size of a post like that could be jarring.  Sorry if it was stressful for you to see so many words forming sentences, and thoughts.  Just skip it.  No biggie.  I don't know, maybe you reside on the West Side, or South Side ... reading / writing isn't so fundamental around those parts.

Haha Westside or Southside....

Gave me a good laugh with that one..

Cheers to you my novel writing friend

@ warrior fans talking ****

Just be glad your team is relevant because the odds of them winning the chip are lower than Derrick Rose coming back and winning MVP again :lol:

my bad lol I forgot we were talmbout the warriors.

w/e I can't discern one group of losers from another.

statement still stands. Warriors = forever losahs.

Steph Curry will be gone before long, just you watch.

Last edited:

Just be glad your team is relevant because the odds of them winning the chip are lower than Derrick Rose coming back and winning MVP again :lol:

:rofl: :rofl: @ you thinking Being a lakers fan doesn't make you better than anybody. Enjoy the decade of losing Basketball. I know I will. You're Fanbase deserves this

my bad lol I forgot we were talmbout the warriors.

w/e I can't discern one group of losers from another.

statement still stands. Warriors = forever losahs.

Steph Curry will be gone before long, just you watch.

I guess we will see. What else you see in that crystal ball Ms Cleo?

Enjoy that basement for next 5-10 years :lol:

:rofl: :rofl: @ you thinking Being a lakers fan doesn't make you better than anybody. Enjoy the decade of losing Basketball. I know I will. You're Fanbase deserves this

In terms of talking **** it absolutely does :rofl: :rofl:

We've won repeatedly and you haven't its very simple actually,I've enjoyed numerous chip runs and you didn't.

You got any tips on how I should enjoy losing ?

Since you have so much experience at it maybe you can help me deal :D

Edit : How backwards can you be bro, calling someone Ms Cleo but in the same post predicting 5-10 years of losing ?

Get it together

Last edited:
**** the Lakers.

But we have a thread for that.

Back to the Lebron hate.

I called him The Goon during his time in Dallas. Dude was one of the first players in the league to publicly knowledge Lebron was a Ho.

**** the mavs too

Just making sure we have proper balance :lol:

Yeah Stevenson was in Brons head for a bit and his tee shirt after the finals is epic somebody post that pic :lol:

That's classic son got balls I doubt anybody in the league would do something like that nowadays.

Except Lance obviously :lol:

Wow laker fans still think their team will be competitive next year. The clipshow is the LA FA market. This is still a team game so BIG 3 or 4 is overrated, '03 right? Father Time is catching up to Kobe and Melo/Lebron ain't moving out West or at all for that matter. And what if the Love deal doesn't go through, probably just end up nit picking a bunch of players and expect Kobe to gel. Start crying over MeloLeDrama the future is just as dead as the man that made moves to get u there in the first place (RIP Jerry). Keep reflecting on the past that once was, or better yet jump ship to the other locker room

Last edited:
Wow laker fans still think their team will be competitive next year. The clipshow is the LA FA market. This is still a team game so BIG 3 or 4 is overrated, '03 right? Father Time is catching up to Kobe and Melo/Lebron ain't moving out West or at all for that matter. And what if the Love deal doesn't go through, probably just end up nit picking a bunch of players and expect Kobe to gel. Start crying over MeloLeDrama the future is just as dead as the man that made moves to get u there in the first place (RIP Jerry). Keep reflecting on the past that once was, or better yet jump ship to the other locker room

The Clippers (Not the "clipshow" there will NEVER be a Clipshow, not in a million years, there is only one show in town and it's the LAKESHOW) ain't **** bro. How are they a FA destination dude? They'll be lucky to retain their current core when contracts expire. Sterling has made the Clippers a laughing stock.

Collison already opted out. Yes he was being vastly underpaid but a lot of guys would stick around while being underpaid for a chance to contend.

Nobody wants to play for the Clippers. Ya'll got CP3 on a fluke anyways. Lucky that David Stern vetoed his trade to the Lakers because Dan Gilbert cried about it.

(Which IRONICALLY would of made the Lakers the best bet to stop the Heat in the Finals the past few seasons, Gilbert shot himself in the foot with that one, WORD TO THE LOVE LETTER HE WROTE BRON AFTER THE DECISION. You wanted parity Gilbert? WELL YOU GOT IT IN THE FORM OF TWO HEAT CHAMPIONSHIPS).

if you're going to talk crap at least be real. Talking straight fallacious nonsense right now.

Jump ship to the other locker room :lol:. You mean the locker room the Lakers use as a storage room in the off-season bro? The Staples Center is Lakers ground. Look up next time you're in the building son, you'll see what I'm talking about.

Look up Philip Anschutz, he owns a stake in the Lakers. He also happens to be principal owner of the Staples Center. Put the pieces together son, again the Staples Center is Lakers ground, be thankful your band of riffraff is allowed to play on such hallowed ground. Donald Sterling can't even afford his own venue. Your team essentially pays the Lakers to play on Laker hardwood.

Lakers ground, and don't you ever forget it.

Last edited:
Hey guise, we're here to hate LeBron and that team he's bound to leave soon only. Bring that **** to the NBA thread :lol:

Hey guise, we're here to hate LeBron and that team he's bound to leave soon only. Bring that **** to the NBA thread :lol:

Been going through some hard times and this thread has been my bed stone. I didn't wanna here anything about a la la or some toe noe nail clipper warriors. Let the hate for the man continue

Lmao warriors fans enjoying a couple playoff runs and get cocky. Trust me you will be back to usual warrior basketball in no time. Enjoy being mediocre for the next 2 years then back to the bottom u go. Rick Barry ain't putting on a jersey so no hope for any rings. In Iggy u trust.

Deshawn will forever get my respect. He should get a vet min until he dies for what he did to le*****. Dude can be 80 and the league cut him the minimum jus because. We should honor him every June... Deshawn day

:lol: @ deshawn day

Gotta have a Jason terry weekend , dude has guts he looked in the camera and said Lebron can't guard me :smokin, went out and backed it up.

Other than Lance these dudes so shook they'd never say something like that , probly be talking like " Bron is a great defender " crap.

Lmao warriors fans enjoying a couple playoff runs and get cocky. Trust me you will be back to usual warrior basketball in no time. Enjoy being mediocre for the next 2 years then back to the bottom u go. Rick Barry ain't putting on a jersey so no hope for any rings. In Iggy u trust.

Deshawn will forever get my respect. He should get a vet min until he dies for what he did to le*****. Dude can be 80 and the league cut him the minimum jus because. We should honor him every June... Deshawn day

exactly, I rather the lakers suck right now than be a middling team of misfits like GS.

Team ain't winning a damned thing.

LMAO I WAS WAITING FOR THE LAKERS FANS TO START FIGHTING WITH OTHER FANS

YALL LIKE COWBOYS FANS TOMBOUT "OUR RICH HISTORY OF CHAMPIONSHIPS"

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom