LeBron Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

165899_425371577503287_795909642_n.jpg

president? I been hating on Lebron since 2003 when ESPN aired his high school games

I said that dude was not impressive when he was destroying that weak *+# pistons team

Originally Posted by MR J 858

asian_man_lol_gif.gif

You really just post 3 lebron gifs, 2 of which werent remotely funny, laugh at the decent gif, then laugh at it again 10 minutes later?  really just did this?  And I'm not even a fan of Lebron

Originally Posted by ItsaBayThang

Originally Posted by MR J 858

asian_man_lol_gif.gif

You really just post 3 lebron gifs, 2 of which werent remotely funny, laugh at the decent gif, then laugh at it again 10 minutes later?  really just did this?  And I'm not even a fan of Lebron

LOL

Originally Posted by knightngale

president? I been hating on Lebron since 2003 when ESPN aired his high school games

I said that dude was not impressive when he was destroying that weak *+# pistons team

That weakass pistons team that spanked your Lakers back in 04?

you guys always celebrate and it backfires. watch the heat win the last 2 games. i swear you guys never learn lol

Originally Posted by arstyle27

Boston wouldnt be in this position had Derrick not gotten hurt.....you know that right? I dont believe my Bulls are the best team to ever play in professional basketball, but like i've said before, I would've bet my unborn child that we wouldve beaten Miami. Ya'll see how Boston plays defense?? Multiply that by ten and you get the Chicago defense.

Irrelevant though. On behalf of all the Miami Heat haters, I nominate myself the President. My raw disdain for that team knows no bounds.
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Chill guys.

Series isn't over yet.

I'm sure that miamib guy has book marked a bunch of these replies already just in case MIA pulls this one out.

CoupeIt88:
1) It Starts with the New York Knicks. We sucked and traded draft picks for 3 years because we truly believed LeBron James was coming to NYC. We were some-what content with losing because we believed things would turn around in 2010.

2) I've been living in South Florida for the past 4-5 years going to school. Pre-LeBron. I've gone to games, I've kicked it with local "fans" and they by far are some of the worst fans in sports. They also know nothing about basketball. Once LeBron came the Johnny-come lately fans appeared rapidly along with the fair-weather fans. A Heat game is more like an event now, instead of passionate game to analyze and experience.

3a) The Decision. Oh man this is a doozy. I'm from Greenwich, CT, what many of us call "New York City's backyard" We are merely 25 miles away from NYC. During the Summers I'd be in CT. Rumors started swirling that LeBron James would be announcing "The Decision" at Allan Houstons in Greenwich, who just so happened to be my neighbor during the time. The rumor was so intense the security in the community was preparing the local residents for news trailers and a media frenzy. I thought it was destiny, I thought all that work the Knicks put in was in fact going to come true, merely a quarter miles away from my house.

3b) We find out a day or less before the decision that it would not be announced at Allan Houston's house, leading me to believe it was merely too difficult to get that media overhaul in such a tight space. We come to find out the "Decision" would be filmed at the "Greenwich Boys & Girls Club". A place I hold dear to my heart because thats where I started and learned to play basketball as a kid. I figured and many of us in the Tri-State area that LeBron making the announcement in Greenwich (so close to NYC) would absolutely indicate he would be signing with the Knicks. Why come into out backyard and disrespect us?

4) The day of The Decision. I show up hours early outside the Boys Club, bunch of fans already started gathering. Media was crazy. I got interviewed by a couple different newspapers and tv stations. I insinuated on TV that there was no way LeBron would come here to disrespect us; there'd be no way he'd go to Dwyane Wade's team and city, there'd be no way he'd go to Chicago and live under Jordans shadow, and it best comes to worst he'd just re-sign with the Cavs which I wouldn't even feel that bad about. Obviously that did not happen, the announcement was made and all my fellow Knick fans and even LeBron fans were in disbelief. I also got interviewed after the decision was made and I'm quoted "I'm pissed off, I can't believe this fool had the audacity to do this in my area...Have fun being the best Scottie Pippen of all time".

5) Time to go back to college in South Florida and all of a sudden the basketball buzz and the basketball cockyness within this deplorable sports area is through the roof before the season started. LeBron just started to become a total douchbag for making these fans in SoFlo feel and talk the way they do.

6) I liked LeBron since day one, I believed he had the confidence and the game to become better than Jordan. Obviously throughout the years that ruthlessness and cold-bloodedness has been and will be the most important thing LeBron James will lack. He's the greatest player on the planet but at the same time, he's the frailest and weakest player "best" player in the history of the NBA. He's a good person don't get me wrong, but being a good soldier doesn't mean you'll be a great leader. Hence, thats why I believe he went to Miami because deep down in his head he knows just how much he lacks in crucial situations. He cannot handle the pressure.

I hope this nominates me as President of this association.

I remember you during the time of The Decision.You were on here EARLY talking about you KNOW LeBron is going to the Knicks and Alan Houston is your neighbor and it's as good as done.

Bro, be real, you hate LeBron because you've still got egg on your face. G'on and be the prez of the club and all, but let's call a spade a spade.

NobleKane:
you guys always celebrate and it backfires. watch the heat win the last 2 games. i swear you guys never learn lol
howyouwhat:
Chill guys.

Series isn't over yet.
Y'all need to listen to these two.
laugh.gif
Kane is right; this has happened SOOOO many times. Get all excited about something you KNOW is going to happen... and it doesn't happen. Ain't that right, Granger? 
wink.gif
howyouwhat:
I'm sure that miamib guy has book marked a bunch of these replies already just in case MIA pulls this one out.
No DOUBT! And he'd have every right.

Y'all are really ruining this thread.
30t6p3b.gif

Dudes running for president of a thread now?!?!? %%@% outta here.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

CoupeIt88:
1) It Starts with the New York Knicks. We sucked and traded draft picks for 3 years because we truly believed LeBron James was coming to NYC. We were some-what content with losing because we believed things would turn around in 2010.

2) I've been living in South Florida for the past 4-5 years going to school. Pre-LeBron. I've gone to games, I've kicked it with local "fans" and they by far are some of the worst fans in sports. They also know nothing about basketball. Once LeBron came the Johnny-come lately fans appeared rapidly along with the fair-weather fans. A Heat game is more like an event now, instead of passionate game to analyze and experience.

3a) The Decision. Oh man this is a doozy. I'm from Greenwich, CT, what many of us call "New York City's backyard" We are merely 25 miles away from NYC. During the Summers I'd be in CT. Rumors started swirling that LeBron James would be announcing "The Decision" at Allan Houstons in Greenwich, who just so happened to be my neighbor during the time. The rumor was so intense the security in the community was preparing the local residents for news trailers and a media frenzy. I thought it was destiny, I thought all that work the Knicks put in was in fact going to come true, merely a quarter miles away from my house.

3b) We find out a day or less before the decision that it would not be announced at Allan Houston's house, leading me to believe it was merely too difficult to get that media overhaul in such a tight space. We come to find out the "Decision" would be filmed at the "Greenwich Boys & Girls Club". A place I hold dear to my heart because thats where I started and learned to play basketball as a kid. I figured and many of us in the Tri-State area that LeBron making the announcement in Greenwich (so close to NYC) would absolutely indicate he would be signing with the Knicks. Why come into out backyard and disrespect us?

4) The day of The Decision. I show up hours early outside the Boys Club, bunch of fans already started gathering. Media was crazy. I got interviewed by a couple different newspapers and tv stations. I insinuated on TV that there was no way LeBron would come here to disrespect us; there'd be no way he'd go to Dwyane Wade's team and city, there'd be no way he'd go to Chicago and live under Jordans shadow, and it best comes to worst he'd just re-sign with the Cavs which I wouldn't even feel that bad about. Obviously that did not happen, the announcement was made and all my fellow Knick fans and even LeBron fans were in disbelief. I also got interviewed after the decision was made and I'm quoted "I'm pissed off, I can't believe this fool had the audacity to do this in my area...Have fun being the best Scottie Pippen of all time".

5) Time to go back to college in South Florida and all of a sudden the basketball buzz and the basketball cockyness within this deplorable sports area is through the roof before the season started. LeBron just started to become a total douchbag for making these fans in SoFlo feel and talk the way they do.

6) I liked LeBron since day one, I believed he had the confidence and the game to become better than Jordan. Obviously throughout the years that ruthlessness and cold-bloodedness has been and will be the most important thing LeBron James will lack. He's the greatest player on the planet but at the same time, he's the frailest and weakest player "best" player in the history of the NBA. He's a good person don't get me wrong, but being a good soldier doesn't mean you'll be a great leader. Hence, thats why I believe he went to Miami because deep down in his head he knows just how much he lacks in crucial situations. He cannot handle the pressure.

I hope this nominates me as President of this association.
I remember you during the time of The Decision.You were on here EARLY talking about you KNOW LeBron is going to the Knicks and Alan Houston is your neighbor and it's as good as done.

Bro, be real, you hate LeBron because you've still got egg on your face. G'on and be the prez of the club and all, but let's call a spade a spade.

So I hate Lebron because I have egg on my face? This is the type of response I get from a current administrator. Don't try to tell why I'm mad. I was wrong about Allan Houston's house, but I wasn't the only one. Check the NY Daily News or the twitter pages of some of those columnists. There are more than enough reasons why I hate this man and the Miami Heat organization, try reading the rest of the list.

I'm an admin of a freaking forum, not a politician.
laugh.gif

If you were expecting some response like "I understand your pain and we need to fight together to resolve this matter," re-watch the primaries.
laugh.gif

And I'm not telling you why you're mad. I'm telling you why I think you're mad. So why didn't I say "In my opinion..."? Because it was my response, so naturally it was my opinion.
laugh.gif

Now let's all carry on in watching Bron show that he is full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

I'm an admin of a freaking forum, not a politician.
laugh.gif

If you were expecting some response like "I understand your pain and we need to fight together to resolve this matter," re-watch the primaries.
laugh.gif

And I'm not telling you why you're mad. I'm telling you why I think you're mad. So why didn't I say "In my opinion..."? Because it was my response, so naturally it was my opinion.
laugh.gif

Now let's all carry on in watching Bron show that he is full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
You been to Miami before bro? You ever live in Miami?
Most of it has to do with that, brotha. I've been here since 2008. Pre-LeBron & Post-LeBron

Back
Top Bottom