LeBron Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

^
laugh.gif
1st vid

[h1]Lebron James Escapes To The Bahamas[/h1]
At the end of the day, all the people rooting for me to fail, they have to wake up tomorrow and have the same life they had before they woke up today. They have the same personal problems they had today. I’m going to continue to live the way I want to live. – Lebron

Lebron James  didn’t seem to be fazed by his Championship loss or his critics as he walked through a shopping village in Atlantis Paradise Island yesterday with a smile on his face.  According to our Bahamian source, he will be vacationing in the Bahamas for at least a week as he is scheduled to appear at a club there over the weekend.
[font=Arial, Verdana, sans-serif]
[/font]

At the end of the day, all the people rooting for me to fail, they have to wake up tomorrow and have the same life they had before they woke up today. They have the same personal problems they had today. I’m going to continue to live the way I want to live. – Lebron

Lebron James  didn’t seem to be fazed by his Championship loss or his critics as he walked through a shopping village in Atlantis Paradise Island yesterday with a smile on his face.  According to our Bahamian source, he will be vacationing in the Bahamas for at least a week as he is scheduled to appear at a club there over the weekend.
[font=Arial, Verdana, sans-serif]
[/font]

Originally Posted by cartune

I understand the life moves on and not everything is about basketball, sports, or your 'public image'...but why does he really have to have that 'yeah im still livin the life' smirk on his face as if he don't care at all? 
laugh.gif

Again...im not criticizing him for going to the Bahamas...I wish i could afford to go there (as LeBron would know...), aint nothin wrong with living your life but he really hasn't seem to care or be bothered by the losing at all...at least not publicly. 
grin.gif

I understand the life moves on and not everything is about basketball, sports, or your 'public image'...but why does he really have to have that 'yeah im still livin the life' smirk on his face as if he don't care at all? 
laugh.gif

Again...im not criticizing him for going to the Bahamas...I wish i could afford to go there (as LeBron would know...), aint nothin wrong with living your life but he really hasn't seem to care or be bothered by the losing at all...at least not publicly. 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

laugh.gif

grin.gif

Lebron pedo status ?
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
But anway i don't see why Lebron should worry. He continue to live his lavish life and continue to do what he love to do right
grin.gif

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

laugh.gif

grin.gif

Lebron pedo status ?
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
But anway i don't see why Lebron should worry. He continue to live his lavish life and continue to do what he love to do right
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom