LeBron: Get your wins now

Obviously, the entire Cavaliers team has been affected by the injury to All-Star forward LeBron James.
Since he suffered a finger injury, the Cavaliers (9-11) have suffered in a big way.
James, however, did have a message for the rest of the NBA while he is out recovering.
"Teams better get their wins now," James told reporters at the Cavs' practice on Friday. "They tryto kill us and talk trash about us now ... When we get our guys back, it's going to be a different story."

pimp.gif

Thats tuff talk
pimp.gif

To me it sorta seems like King James is just holding out on his injury, cause from what I heard, his finger injury ain't THAT serious.
Maybe hes just sitting out a bit longer than he has to to show that he is the team, and what the team is without him

well unless the Cs get injured in the 1st rd ala the Wizards or Dwight has a seizure or something, the Cavs have no chance of getting to the Finals.

Lets hope the Magic or the Wiz even make it out the 1st round.

Didn't the Magic start damn hot last year too?

wonder how that ended up.

What does he mean by "our guys?" Who else is injured besides him? (Larry Hughes doesn't count)

He should shut up because his team got swept during the summer. What was dude thinking ? coming out and threatening other teams. The Cavs suck .

He should shut up because his team got swept during the summer. What was dude thinking ? coming out and threatening other teams. The Cavs suck .

I'd rather be swept in the finals than go to 7 and lose in the first couple of rounds.

i dont care how bad yall say they suck..i jus wanna see bron get back and jus go on a tear throughout tha whole league
pimp.gif

Ok LeBron, I'm sure the rest of the league is scared as hell of the almighty Cavs right now. Just shutup and play ball like you have been doing. He hasbeen playing well enough to let his play do the talking for him.

When I read the post I thought you were making a note to LeBron to start winning now. That made more sense to me because the Cavs have had good starts the last4 seasons, and then they finish poorly.

Lebron to NBA: Im a big pansy that has to sit out 5 games with a sprained finger on my non-dominant hand

I know right, he does nothing but drive the ball anyway so I seriously have no idea why he is sitting out with a sprained finger. What a (())

Cavs have had good starts the last 4 seasons, and then they finish poorly.

laugh.gif
Check our record last year through DEC. Awful.

Usually we find a winning streak right after the ASG and use that momentum to ride through the playoffs.

We can use a healthy Larry for defensive purposes, and having Simmions, Andy and Donyell will pereserve Drew and Z's legs.

I really like our chances once everyone is healthy.
happy.gif

They better hope he doesnt sprain an ankle, he might be out the year, softy.
laugh.gif
I like how everyone was making fun of Dwade for going offthe court in a wheelchair with a separated shoulder, even ESPN was ragging on him, but when Lebron sits out 5 games with a jammed finger no on e says a damnthing

Riighh.

Dude sits out because of a finger injury and its also his left, now I'm not saying that won't effect you but come on I've seen people play withmore worse injuries than that.

I think im better then Lebron. I had a broken finger on my shooting hand and kept playing. I think i should take Lebrons spot.

Back
Top Bottom