Lebron and the Dunk contest....

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

Originally Posted by ERASCISM

If Shannon Brown is a nicer in-game dunker, how you think Lebron gonna fare in a dunk contest?

Shannon Brown's hype was a joke to begin with.  And you are lying to yourself if you think Shannon is a better dunker than LeBron.
Yeah, I didn't get that either. Every damn "expert" just repeated the unfound hype when giving their predictions.

Originally Posted by BALLINaintEASY

AI from philly, Lebron, D-Rose, and a throw in. D-wade??
Wade though? What would HE bring to the table?

I agree with OP, I am sick of folks keep screaming LeBron needs to be in the DC. For WHAT!

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

LeBron would be an improvement. His warm-up dunks>anything we saw on Saturday.

But after watching Air Up There/Team Flight Brothers...NOTHING that anybody does in the NBA dunk-wise can compare.

Guys are doing 360 between-the-leg dunks in games, 540s,720s, shoulder in rim, etc.

It's really a lose, lose. The NBA dunk contest is done unless some NBA guys can actually do the youtube dunks.
Exactly. When you spend some of your free time watching those TFB youtube videos, it's impossible to get excited for Gerald Wallace.
BTW, Shannon Brown cheated everyone. He has some nice dunks, has big enuff hands to do some things, why he didn't continue to try the Statue of Liberty dunk to begin with I will never know.

Vince Carter during the raptors vs charlotte hornets warm up >>>>>>>>>>> lebron

i was youngin but it was sick
smh.gif

Real talk if I was Lebron I would just enter the dunk contest and watch some flight brothers videos on youtube and bite some of their stuff. I mean he doesn't need to copy their dunks completely, but he can do some type of variation of their dunk. Lebron can def jump just as high then those guys, so he could def pull off most of those dunks.

Originally Posted by BeallsFinest

When you spend some of your free time watching those TFB youtube videos, it's impossible to get excited for Gerald Wallace.
Man I made a comment like this a few months ago and folks got on my case HARD. I just don't see myself being able to get up for any dunk contest again seeing those YouTube dudes. I prefer in game dunks.

People worry about his creativity, all I have to say is look at his handshakes, I am pretty sure he can get a team around him to give him ideas on what dunks to do

solution to the dunk contest: either bring in the air up there....or put josh smith, lebron james, dwight howard, in it next year

The dunk contest cant be resurrected, theres no dunk that we haven't already seen. True, the only way to get interest in it is by having stars though.

Like I said

"FREESTYLE DUNK FEST"

Just let 8 players or so just please the crowd, No competition, just all for the fun of it. You miss SO WHAT? keep on entertaining the crowd.

The dunk contest sucks because the players put toooo much on their own shoulders, they are scared of each other as well as the judges.

The Dunk Contest is Played out. but the dunkers and art of dunking hasn't even reached it prime.

^ I agree with the dunkfest. and just let crowd ovation/decibels be the judge.

relax. Lebron was in this year's dunk contest during the AS game. the Sprite Challenge - didn't turn out so well.

lebron_james_slam_dunk-12911.jpg

oly_a_james_400.jpg

Seriously if LeBron actually tried he could impress...Just the full extension of these dunks would have gotten him 45-50's

if lebron were to enter the dunk contest and win it because he truely deserved to win then by all means i would love to see him in the contest.

however unless his dunks were straight garbage he would probably win the contest strictly off the strength of him being lebron even if someone else in the contest had better dunks then him.

I honestly want to see T-Williams from the Nets. Dude got hops for days. I dont think Lebron will do it.

Just put lebron, dwight, j smoove, and some spark with russel westbrook and tell them they get 25 stacks for every 50
laugh.gif

unless he goes up and grabs quarters off the top of the backboard, its just w.e to me

happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom