LeBron 21

Some initial thoughts:
  • The XXIs are quite sturdy. They weren’t kidding when they said these protect your feet
  • They are chunky in a good way, like a 2023 Air Monarch IV
  • I thought it was tumbled leather but it has a brushed feeling. Not really suede but the kinda like the lining of the official leather Apple iPhone cases if you know what I mean
  • 17.2oz for a men’s 11.5; XXs in the same size are 15.3oz
  • The weight increase from the XXs is noticeable but they don’t feel heavy/clunky on foot
  • Heel lockdown is improved over the XXs
  • XXs feel slightly lower to the ground/give you more courtfeel
  • Forefoot Zoom bag is more responsive in the XXIs
  • XXIs run quite long, half size down for sure, I might even try a full size down along with half size down
  • Traction should be very good, maybe a tier below elite, just like the XXs last year

Need to exchange for half size down and maybe grab a full size down pair to compare. You can see where my big toe ends (bulge) and where my second toe ends (my finger).
IMG_3462.jpeg
Did you put your right foot in that shoe ? 🤣

Some initial thoughts:
  • The XXIs are quite sturdy. They weren’t kidding when they said these protect your feet
  • They are chunky in a good way, like a 2023 Air Monarch IV
  • I thought it was tumbled leather but it has a brushed feeling. Not really suede but the kinda like the lining of the official leather Apple iPhone cases if you know what I mean
  • 17.2oz for a men’s 11.5; XXs in the same size are 15.3oz
  • The weight increase from the XXs is noticeable but they don’t feel heavy/clunky on foot
  • Heel lockdown is improved over the XXs
  • XXs feel slightly lower to the ground/give you more courtfeel
  • Forefoot Zoom bag is more responsive in the XXIs
  • XXIs run quite long, half size down for sure, I might even try a full size down along with half size down
  • Traction should be very good, maybe a tier below elite, just like the XXs last year

Need to exchange for half size down and maybe grab a full size down pair to compare. You can see where my big toe ends (bulge) and where my second toe ends (my finger).
IMG_3462.jpeg

cut your nails bro lol

Speaking of brons, how’s the market for his older sigs? Like 9s-13s? In the common sz 10-11 range
Got a good amount in this condition or better just taking up space.

There's really no market for them. You could probably make something from diehards on ebay.

Plus those 9's are starting to age carbon fiber separates and the swoosh cracks.
My X's are still fine
but same with 11's. Outsole glue might be a problem.
12 and 13 should be ok

Back
Top Bottom