leave it to Fat Joe to have BY FAR da best breakfast club interview

That was actually a good interview.  Thanks for posting it ninjahood, for the first time in a long time you actually posted something worthwhile. 

Fat Joe joint was dropping gems 

Gucci's was just funny

fat joe should just start a youtube chanel and tell nothing but stories. the meat grinder story was hilarious. you can tell joe a good dude that really lived it, it would be entertaining. the tales from the darkside segments he did were cool too.

He gotta be frontin with the story behind his taxes.

Either he's lying or he is a COMPLETE MORON for his accountant to neglect important matters for that long without knowing anything about it.

Fat Joe had a good interview. I like Frenchie's also. Webbie prolly the most funniest cause dude never answers the questions.

i find it VERY HARD to believe fat joe held roy jones jr's wrists,physically restraining him during a confrontation
eyes.gif
....aint enough street cred in the world !

all must of forgot!

:lol:

That was a great interview though. Joe has always been one of those rappers that I don't really mess with but I respect him.

Timbo's interview on The Breakfast Club is their best IMO.

Last edited:
Nore & Busta > Fat Joe

and I've heard others where Charlamagne was going at them

i want a pharrell kanye and lil wayne breakfast club interview
This. + Drake just to see him vs. Charlemagne.
laugh.gif

Good interview though. It's always funny to see Charlemagne switch up his act when a "bully" comes to the Breakfast Club (Gucci Mane, Fat Joe, etc.) vs. when MGK is there and he's telling him he sucks lol.

But Charlemagne is still cool because he rarely holds his tongue.

my man said, "i dont think that you gonna knock me out, i know you gonna knock me out, but them dudes over there. They gonna kill you" :lol:
thats that ghetto reverse psychology

I just propped u ninja because I saw this vid on wshh and skipped over it But Iim happy as hell I saw it withall them jjewelz craxk was droppin. Good looks my g

I don't rock wit The Breakfast Club that much..
Envy is kinda corny to me and Charlamange man I swear with some of the questions he asks and statements he makes Im surprised no one hasn't slapped him up..

I think Ebro, Rosenberg, and Cipha Sounds are better..

I don't rock wit The Breakfast Club that much..
Envy is kinda corny to me and Charlamange man I swear with some of the questions he asks and statements he makes Im surprised no one hasn't slapped him up..

man they d ride anybody with any type of mark in the game. Charla went at T.I and nelly, charla even went hard at trinidad james and peter was kinda riding him angie too, i dont know who ebro is but he clearly is
a waste of space if he thinks because he is the program director his voice should be heard, HOT97 is still working with the same staff from the 90's era they need new talent badly.

Last edited:

You think Envy is corny, but Rosenberg isn't?

And Ebro put himself on Hot's morning show to be a fake Charlamagne, because their ratings were suffering.

Power > Hot

by a mile

man they d ride anybody with any type of mark in the game. Charla went at T.I and nelly, charla even went hard at trinidad james and peter was kinda riding him angie too, i dont know who ebro is but he clearly is
a waste of space if he thinks because he is the program director his voice should be heard, HOT97 is still working with the same staff from the 90's era they need new talent badly.

Naw, the problem is that their 90's talent(Star & Wendy) were legendary, and the crap they have now is generic. Miss Jones attempted to be a fake Wendy and they haven't been the same since.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom