Leather type on French blue VII

I have a quick question, was the leather on the french blue VII's smooth or pebbled. Let me apologize if this is in the wrong section.

It had it's smooth spots at the toe box, but the leather was tumbled, even more so in the upper.

Retro J's are not same as they used to be.

Originally Posted by NY GIANTS 11

Tumbled.

One of the best Retro leathers used.

??? WORST LEATHER ON ANY JORDAN EVER, with the pure 4s included.

I thought they were varients when i copped off ebay, but they were real, I even compared them with a friends.

HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE LEATHER.

Tumbled.

I hope your joking. The Frenchie 7s look good in pictures, but in reality they are very crappy. I'm glad the retro Cardinal 7s are better than them. The leather on the Frenchie 7s are made from tumbled leather as mentioned. I sold mines cuz it was too crappy and cheap.

Thanks for the information, I got a pair and I really thought they were varients! The leather does not look that good...

Originally Posted by RunningFishy

Tumbled.

I hope your joking. The Frenchie 7s look good in pictures, but in reality they are very crappy. I'm glad the retro Cardinal 7s are better than them. The leather on the Frenchie 7s are made from tumbled leather as mentioned. I sold mines cuz it was too crappy and cheap.
I just put on my pure iv's this morning since about 3 months after their original release date. I haveto say, in a non hooping wear, very comfyand durable.

Originally Posted by RunningFishy

Tumbled.

*_*

The Cardinal 7's use garbage smooth leather if I am not mistaken. Tumbled leather is way more expensive than smooth leather. Take a look at the AirForce Ones from the mid 90's, compare them to the entry level ones today and you will learn alot about leather types and their quality.

Originally Posted by ajxv

THATS A GREAT PAIR TO HAVE..................

no they're not, im the 2nd person in this thread that didnt mind getting rid of them.

They feel like fakes, the sole yellows in 6 months of wearing (I didnt just take pics with them
laugh.gif
)

the leather practically rips as you try cleaning them
laugh.gif

man i love french 7's i had 3 pairs to this date and i loved them all. only bad thing is the front toe yellowing and that can be easily cured by usingsandpaper and scrubbing it off. it's one of the cleanest and most comfortable pair i ever had. and the leather...sure it isn't the best but theyweren't too bad. and ppl saying they're good quality just b/c they came out in 02...ppl wre complaining about quality back then too. IMO jb quality wasnever too great even the og's.

Originally Posted by damianglass

I just put on my pure iv's this morning since about 3 months after their original release date. I haveto say, in a non hooping wear, very comfy and durable.
Not to bring this off topic but the 2006 retro Air Jordan IVs are some of the most uncomfortable shoes I've put on...no better than walking aroundwearing boxes on my feet

Originally Posted by briannnnn

Originally Posted by damianglass

I just put on my pure iv's this morning since about 3 months after their original release date. I haveto say, in a non hooping wear, very comfy and durable.
Not to bring this off topic but the 2006 retro Air Jordan IVs are some of the most uncomfortable shoes I've put on...no better than walking around wearing boxes on my feet
4's ARE NOT COMFY! but the 3's are vey comfy
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom