League of extrodinary gentlemen and Wolverine X-Men Origins *update 13th post

nerd.gif

discuss

--League of Extraordinary Gentleman was more of an adaptation. Not a good movie.
--Wolverine was hardly an adaptation, it wasnt following a certain Marvel storyline. It was a movie based on Marvel characters. So-so movie at best. But stillentertaining.

Originally Posted by DARTH DNZY

--League of Extraordinary Gentleman was more of an adaptation. Not a good movie.
It wasn't even an adaption, the first volume could've been followed exactly and you have had a straight up three act adventure/mystery. In the end we got them ruining the characters, the story and pissing off both Alan Moore and Sean Connery to the point where neither of them want anything todo with Hollywood.

only seen Wolverine Origins. and couldn't of been more disappointed.
liked Watchmen better than that and I hated Watchmen too. even though it followed the comic.....for the most part

I actually enjoyed TLEG. Probably because I'm oblivious to it's true origins. *kanye shrug*. Now, the wolverine movie, more specifically, the wayDeadpool was portrayed
smh.gif

Originally Posted by aceofjays

I actually enjoyed TLEG. Probably because I'm oblivious to it's true origins. *kanye shrug*. Now, the wolverine movie, more specifically, the way Deadpool was portrayed
smh.gif

Wolverine- Bad guy steals mutants and takes their powers and trys to use them against the world
league of X gentlemen- bad guy steals the good guys powers and try to use them against the world
watchmen- good guy powers are used against the world

Back
Top Bottom