Le Coq Sportif - the brand that makes grown men giggle.

According to all of the pictures I've seen, it appears tan. It's a shame that a solid looking pair is that limited. I'll probably have no shot at them.
Seriously.  Those would be a must cop, but like all of the limited LCS thus far I have to be satisfied with admiring images of them instead.

Seriously.  Those would be a must cop, but like all of the limited LCS thus far I have to be satisfied with admiring images of them instead.

Yep. It's irritating, kinda. That colorway is crazy wearable. Gum outsole too. Haven't heard a price yet. Probably high.

This Saturday. Not sure who's getting them. Will pass it along when I find out.
my guess is that it'll be the same stores that received the titolos, hanons and are going to receive the 24Kilates so there probably won't be a lot of US stores getting them

Construction on the french made R800 is great, love my footpatrol pair. 

These come with a wood box and polish as well so I'm expecting the price to be close to the £190 it was for the footpatrols

Construction on the french made R800 is great, love my footpatrol pair. 

These come with a wood box and polish as well so I'm expecting the price to be close to the £190 it was for the footpatrols

Yea, you're probably right. These also look high quality. Top notch looking piece of footwear.

Hey guys, I'm late to the party. Really enjoying a lot of the smaller brands these days that pay attention to detail and quality. Saw some in hand pics of the R1000 x 24 kilates today and it definitely changed my mind on Le Coq Sportif. How do does that model fit when compared to a model like the Gel Lyte 3 or Gel Lyte 5? Greatly appreciate any and every bit of feedback.

Hoping to scoop up a pair this weekend and nab the perfect fit.

Hey guys, I'm late to the party. Really enjoying a lot of the smaller brands these days that pay attention to detail and quality. Saw some in hand pics of the R1000 x 24 kilates today and it definitely changed my mind on Le Coq Sportif. How do does that model fit when compared to a model like the Gel Lyte 3 or Gel Lyte 5? Greatly appreciate any and every bit of feedback.

Hoping to scoop up a pair this weekend and nab the perfect fit.

So, R1000s aren't made in my typical shoe TTS of a 9.5 so I take a 10 in this model. A 9.5 would work perfectly, but unfortunately they don't have them. The 10 is bigger than I'd like, but a 9 would probably kill my feet.

In comparison to GL3/V, I take a 10 in both of those. These in the same size fit bigger than the GL3/V to me.

Hope this helps a little.

So, R1000s aren't made in my typical shoe TTS of a 9.5 so I take a 10 in this model. A 9.5 would work perfectly, but unfortunately they don't have them. The 10 is bigger than I'd like, but a 9 would probably kill my feet.

In comparison to GL3/V, I take a 10 in both of those. These in the same size fit bigger than the GL3/V to me.

That helps me for sure, repped.  Only LCS I own is an Eclat with leather lining in size 9, which fits perfect.  My GL3/V size is 9.5 so I guess I'd stick with 9 in R1000s.

Greatly appreciated. Sounds like 12 is my target. ( Is that the biggest they make? )

Exactly same size here, US9 with leather lining in R1000 (like Titolo Glacier) can work but for typical lining I go with US10

well now i see i can just insert the video lol, maybe i should had recorded more onfeets or something cool :/ if you think is a piece of **** just let me know lol

Back
Top Bottom