LC Ray Allen XIII please help!!

the resale value goes around grand. people list at that price on eBay. with that kind of money that person better make sure the shoe is good.
Resell price or not, that msrp sticker on the box is gonna say 160.00 i believe. No now id buy a pair of these off ebay with all the fakes floating around

Last edited:
Get a close up shot of the Jumpman on the insole. Close enough to see all the detail in it.

They're used though. Not DS worn few times. These are my pics idk what tagged pics have to do with anything

Well if their your pix then you have already paid some guy $800 for these an your not even 100% sure they are legit?. I personally think the green should be a little lighter as well..Can you possibly see where the WPs on the side have been clipped off maybe? I know kids are doing that now. These go for about $1100+ new, I don't think someone would knock off $300 for wearing them once or twice but who knows.. I noticed from another thread you have fake UO 5s are you buying these from the same guy/place?

$800 for retro 13, wow! :x not even a Ray signed jersey with COA cost this much.

Beauty IS really in the eye of the beholder....

Last edited:
pretty sure your pairs are legit based on shape of shoe tongue (fake one has very bad crooked tongue) and could u look at insole should give hint whether your pairs fake or not.

fake one will have very sloppy threading
jDJ9pvhS8MTtv.jpg

Back
Top Bottom