LC please!! JORDAN XI Space Jam 2009

Hi, I think the shoes are legit but I would like to have more opinion!

These are 2009 Space jam ,size 8US, NDS...

Thx :smile:

Last edited:
I'm not sure if the shoes are legit.  The 23s on the backs of the shoes look off in my opinion, but a good sign is that there looks to be some true yellowing around the traction pods on the outsole of the left shoe.

they look legit but its weird that the right shoe is creased on the heel but still significantly taller than the other shoe. i dunno man its too hard to tell now days

It almost looks like they are from two different pairs because of the differences in overall height and in PL cut height in the back.  You would think that the noticeable creasing in the right show would lead to a reduction in height, but that doesn't seem to be the case.  The left 23 is kind of bent at the bottom.  All of these could just be QC issues though, as opposed to being evidence that they're fake.

The other parts look good to me, though I'm definitely not as knowledgeable as other members who help out in here a lot.  The midsole and outsole in the back (where they come to a point) look good. Also, the yellowing on the bottom looks pretty normal, as opposed to purposefully made to look like that.  I think the lighting in the photo just kind of washes it out and makes it looks like it was cleaned or something.

Last edited:
ok thanks!

I have new pics of the shoes. 

Another thing: The dates on the sticker inside the shoes are different as you can see on the 2 first pics (maybe it's nothing but...)

(And sorry for my bad english^^)

Back
Top Bottom