LC/PC on DS CDP XIII size 13...

prozac4312

Banned
Picked these up for $250 earlier and feeling like I did great considering a pair in this size sold for $450 on Sunday and the X/XIII pack sold for $650 a week and a half ago. How do you guys think I did? Are they real? And are they DS?

Those are legit.

I can't comment on price, i haven't paid attention but i will say, any more than $300 for these in my opinion is crazy considering you can buy originals.

And another thing...what the HELL happened to CDP prices?? every single pack and model from the cdp series has become extremely sought after in the last few months. 2009/10/11 no one even cared about most of the shoes in there. the only ones that were expensive were the obvious models

They are authentic and the price is a little is slightly more then I would have paid..450 is absurd

Definitely legit. $250 is about the range I would pay if at all. I second the opinion on CDP prices. FOr me only trhe 16 package and the DMP's are worth $$$$$$

Someone just posted a slightly used pair for 150 shipped those arent very popular considering the other 13's flints, altitudes, playoffs are more popular

Originally Posted by anthonys310

Someone just posted a slightly used pair for 150 shipped those arent very popular considering the other 13's flints, altitudes, playoffs are more popular
Where?

Originally Posted by prozac4312

Originally Posted by anthonys310

Where?
white/black 13's not popular?? LOL

these are my most sought after 13s, 250 sounds like a steal, considering most people dont even split the pack because not alot of people want the 10s

Back
Top Bottom