LC/PC Jordan XI Concords

these look authentic to me, just heavily used, If i could find a way to  make these presentable again id pick them up for 160 at the most. 

The reasons they're fake:

1) 23 on the back is squished too much and so rectangular shaped,

authentics, like the one pictures below, are more of a square.  e.x.:

2) The white circle on the bottom, goes underneath the hits of concord, authentics you should be able to see a border around the white circle and it isn't touching the hit of concord.

3) that patent leather just looks extremely suspect.  I've never seen an authentic pair look that dull ever, and on the fakes, they already look like that.  dull.

Last edited:
The reason these are fake:

1) 23 on the back is squished too much and so rectangular shaped,

authentics, like the one pictures below, are more of a square.  e.x.:

2) The white circle on the bottom, goes underneath the hits of concord, authentics you should be able to see a border around the white circle and it isn't touching the hit of concord.

3) that patent leather just looks extremely suspect.  I've never seen an authentic pair look that dull ever, and on the fakes, they already look like that.  dull.
1. When you put sneakers on like a slide on, which is obvious the person did, that is exactly what will happen to the 23 because putting shoes on that way will stretch out the back tab stretching out the 23 in return.

2. The white circles vary from production run to production run, they are not always perfectly centered. some are, some arent. My authentic release pair from finishline isnt perfectly centered either. And this is my DS pair.

900x900px-LL-8092b550_image.jpeg

3. Patent leather  can become dull/tarnished plenty of ways. simply not cleaning them properly does that. My CDP bred 11s look just like that when i go to long without cleaning them.

and as for GM 11s being dull thats just not true. plenty of them come just as shiny as my retail pairs. Look below. both pairs def Grey market and both are no where near dull.

%24T2eC16NHJH8E9qSEU6!eBR3C,tWv-w~~60_57.JPG

%24(KGrHqV,!nUFGmnr-JYDBRzf,P)U5Q~~60_57.JPG

I stand by my original statement and say theyre just heavily used, all the signs above are typical of used 11s. Theyre obviously not fake/replica/variant because they have carbon fiber. And that would mean they would either be Grey market or retail and neither of which comes with pre "squished" 23s. That back tab material stretches from wear, especially if used in playing basket ball. If these are indeed fake theyre not for any of the reasons you stated above.

Last edited:
I am 100% sure they are fake.

That heavily used with icy sole? No beated concords get squished 23's. Only fakes. Fakes have carbon fiber now!!

You're not getting getting what I'm saying. When you treat the shoe as a slide on and step on on the back heel too many times that's exactly what will happen; you don't get those kinds of wrinkles unless you slide your foot Into the shoe without untying it. Just look G the way the ankle creases downward. Putting a shoe on that way too long will cause the heel of your foot to stretch out the back tab. Making the 23 stretch out and appear squished. Like I said if they're fake it's not cause of that,

And no replicas don't have carbon fiber. Only retail pairs and grey market pairs have carbon fiber.

Anyone else care to weigh in?

Judging from the use of the shoes, the sole should be yellow as hell.  So a) someone sea-glowed the **** out of them and they might be legit if that is the case, or b) they are fakes and super cheap quality and after multiple wears look like that.

Judging from the use of the shoes, the sole should be yellow as hell.  So a) someone sea-glowed the **** out of them and they might be legit if that is the case, or b) they are fakes and super cheap quality and after multiple wears look like that.

Replicas/fakes and grey market shoes are not the samething.

You're not getting getting what I'm saying. When you treat the shoe as a slide on and step on on the back heel too many times that's exactly what will happen; you don't get those kinds of wrinkles unless you slide your foot Into the shoe without untying it. Just look G the way the ankle creases downward. Putting a shoe on that way too long will cause the heel of your foot to stretch out the back tab. Making the 23 stretch out and appear squished. Like I said if they're fake it's not cause of that,

And no replicas don't have carbon fiber. Only retail pairs and grey market pairs have carbon fiber.

Anyone else care to weigh in?
I agree.

That heavily used with icy sole? No beated concords get squished 23's. Only fakes. Fakes have carbon fiber now!!
Bro, fakes DO NOT have the real CF.. read the GM thread bro. that icy sole is just making us feel weird, must be sea glowed well.

look like some used legit pairs...its pretty easy to beat a pair XI's with da sole still icy like that because..hello, da upper is mesh.

a quick trip to da laundry mat will have those looking RIGHT.

How they were used determines how soles yellow and discolor. Deadstock shoes don't yellow in the same way as used shoes. Shoes used to play basketball indoors don't yellow the same way as shoes used to play basketball outdoors. And especially when/if you throw seaglow in the mix. My point being that they're def not fake. And due to use its impossible to tell if they're GM or retail because the only way to tell them a part in most cases is quality and that's impossible to see on a pair of beat to ****.

Ever since GM shoes became public knowledge everyone thinks they're experts on 11s when most of the people that comment on the LC threads only own breds or concords,

These Shoes are 100% real

My Breds Have the 23 strecthed out alot more than that. I have a finish line receipts 

FAKES DO NOT HAVE REAL CARBON FIBER NOW!!!!!!!

op shoes are legit

My legit concords look the same now. Only thing is the soles don't look yellow enough for the rest of the shoes to have that much wear on em. Ask to send pics of the patent after he wipes em down.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom