LC/PC - Jordan 11 Cool Grey's

Hey guys, just wanted to get your feedback on whether these used J11 cool grey's are legit or not. Also, how much do you think is a fair price for these? Thanks!

100% fake. Soles are browned from wear. no true yellowing, 23s look off, the sticker over the jumpman is typical with fakes, and if you look closely you can see the extra embossed box around "jumpman Jordan" on the box that fakes have

Really? Damn, I pulled the trigger on this yesterday. I did a check myself using the stuff I learned here at NT to spot fake J11's (yellowing on the soles, the ball on the jumpman logo should be between the 2 and 3) and I also compared it to stock photos of the cool greys and I thought they checked out ok. Maybe I need to learn some more before doing my own LC. Lol.

Can I just get a few more opinions on these before I go screaming refund to the seller? Lol. Thanks!

Yeah I agree that these look fake. The soles are a dead giveaway, there should be more yellowing around the pods. 23 looks off. Jumpman looks to be a bit too big. Patent leather looks to be a bit on the high side. I have a pair that's 8.5 so there shouldn't be too much of a variation in size between the shoes.

Really? Damn, I pulled the trigger on this yesterday. I did a check myself using the stuff I learned here at NT to spot fake J11's (yellowing on the soles, the ball on the jumpman logo should be between the 2 and 3) and I also compared it to stock photos of the cool greys and I thought they checked out ok. Maybe I need to learn some more before doing my own LC. Lol.

Can I just get a few more opinions on these before I go screaming refund to the seller? Lol. Thanks!
Did you buy these on ebay? If so, there is seller protection for buyers who bought counterfeit goods.

Also, the insoles along with what everyone else mentioned looks off as well.

Yes @atcatc23  I bought it on ebay. I went ahead and purchased it after I checked the feedback of the seller. He had a lot of positive feedback as a seller (not only as a buyer as many scammers are using to get their ratings up) and he did not receive a single negative feedback. He had sold several jordans and other shoes in the past too and no complaints from the buyers so I got em.

The item is already marked as shipped as of today. What should I do to get my refund? Should I wait for the shoes to be delivered first before doing anything? Thanks for the help guys!

Yes @atcatc23
 I bought it on ebay. I went ahead and purchased it after I checked the feedback of the seller. He had a lot of positive feedback as a seller (not only as a buyer as many scammers are using to get their ratings up) and he did not receive a single negative feedback. He had sold several jordans and other shoes in the past too and no complaints from the buyers so I got em.

The item is already marked as shipped as of today. What should I do to get my refund? Should I wait for the shoes to be delivered first before doing anything? Thanks for the help guys!
positive feedback and receipts are pretty worthless when we are talking about buying sneaks..Hope it works out for you bc these are Def fakes.

Yeah, @TIMMYBRIXXX  and I had to learn that the hard way. tsk tsk. Anyway, do you guys have any advice on what I should do next? Should I contact the seller first and ask for a refund or should I report the counterfeit sale to ebay directly? Again, the item is in transit already so what should I do? Any advice and help would be highly appreciated!

Yeah, @TIMMYBRIXXX
 and I had to learn that the hard way. tsk tsk. Anyway, do you guys have any advice on what I should do next? Should I contact the seller first and ask for a refund or should I report the counterfeit sale to ebay directly? Again, the item is in transit already so what should I do? Any advice and help would be highly appreciated!
I would just go straight to PP and save yourself the headaches..Seller is gonna try to feed you some kinda BS story, then say we are all crazy when you point him here.. good luck bro.. You should be fine in the end..

Drop back and let us know how it worked out.

Yes @atcatc23  I bought it on ebay. I went ahead and purchased it after I checked the feedback of the seller. He had a lot of positive feedback as a seller (not only as a buyer as many scammers are using to get their ratings up) and he did not receive a single negative feedback. He had sold several jordans and other shoes in the past too and no complaints from the buyers so I got em.

Me personally, I'd wait to get them in person since he already shipped them out. Just do a LC again once you get them on here and post up more pics. I have a pair of DS Cool Greys I can compare to make sure. And you'll know when you see them in person if they are fake.

If the stitching is messed up and wack, if the Jumpman anywhere looks off, if the shoes feel way too light when you hold them up, etc. These are all really easy to see.

If you then think the pair isn't legit, then you can file a claim with PayPal stating these are counterfeit and you'll need to provide proof on why you think they are fake. Hope it works out for you man and keep us posted so we can try to help man.

Thanks for the help guys! I went ahead and sent a message to the seller asking for a refund. He has't replied yet so I'll open an ebay case, since I bought it from him there. Now I'm even having doubts that he sent the package. It has been marked as shipped with a tracking # but when I check it the package corresponding to the tracking # can't be found. Which is weird since I bought the legit bred's in my other LC and I can already track the package after only a few hours. Hope ebay's money back guarantee will cover this.

Last edited:

Yes @atcatc23
 I bought it on ebay. I went ahead and purchased it after I checked the feedback of the seller. He had a lot of positive feedback as a seller (not only as a buyer as many scammers are using to get their ratings up) and he did not receive a single negative feedback. He had sold several jordans and other shoes in the past too and no complaints from the buyers so I got em.

Me personally, I'd wait to get them in person since he already shipped them out. Just do a LC again once you get them on here and post up more pics. I have a pair of DS Cool Greys I can compare to make sure. And you'll know when you see them in person if they are fake.

If the stitching is messed up and wack, if the Jumpman anywhere looks off, if the shoes feel way too light when you hold them up, etc. These are all really easy to see.

If you then think the pair isn't legit, then you can file a claim with PayPal stating these are counterfeit and you'll need to provide proof on why you think they are fake. Hope it works out for you man and keep us posted so we can try to help man.
lol what? He showed pics of fakes and is going to send a legit pair? Smh

lol what? He showed pics of fakes and is going to send a legit pair? Smh
Haha well in the less than 1% chance the seller just stole some other listing's pictures because he/she is too lazy to take their own, maybe the OP will get legit shoes shipped to them. Again, not likely, but I'm just saying it COULD happen.

If the seller had already shipped, no point in raising a fuss now in my opinion. It is a 45-day policy and you have to provide evidence anyways on why the shoes are counterfeit. I went through this process with a pair of Gamma XIs 3 months ago and came out ok, so hoping OP has the same outcome.

I wish the seller would send legit shoes, or even anything at all. lol. I think he didn't even send the package since I can't track it using the tracking # he gave even after 2 days. I couldn't open a dispute since ebay said it's too early yet and for me to wait for the item to be received. I just sent an email to customer support regarding it, hope they can help out. By the way @atcatc23  how long did the entire process take for you to get your money back?

I wish the seller would send legit shoes, or even anything at all. lol. I think he didn't even send the package since I can't track it using the tracking # he gave even after 2 days. I couldn't open a dispute since ebay said it's too early yet and for me to wait for the item to be received. I just sent an email to customer support regarding it, hope they can help out. By the way @atcatc23  how long did the entire process take for you to get your money back?
It didn't take me long because ebay forced the seller to take back the shoes and I got my refund when my shoes got there. The seller did not want to send the money to me, but I emailed ebay and told them what was going on and they scraped the money from that person's account and deposited it in mine.

So basically it took about 1.5 weeks. That includes the time my shipping got to the seller's return address.

Hope it works out for you and let us know if you need any help along the way! 

Thanks @atcatc, hopefully I'll have a similar outcome. Jus an update the seller finally replied, he said that he didn't know the shoes were fake and that he paid a lot of money for it. He said that he was willing to give a refund and I just have to return the shoes. I'll just wait for the shoes to arrive and then I'll send them back. Hopefully the seller will issue the refund without any problems. Do you guys have any advice on the return process for ebay? Thanks for the help!

Back
Top Bottom