LC & PC 2001 black cement 3s

Hi everyone. I'm really close to going ahead and buying these, but just wanted to make sure they're 100% legit. Only worn once so still close to ds and seller has 100% feedback on ebay. Says he bought them at champs. 

nike3s.jpg

Hi everyone. I'm really close to going ahead and buying these, but just wanted to make sure they're 100% legit. Only worn once so still close to ds and seller has 100% feedback on ebay. Says he bought them at champs. 

nike3s.jpg

Thanks. I paid 300, but the shipping was pricey as @%+@. Wanted these super bad so I didn't hesitate to cop.

Thanks. I paid 300, but the shipping was pricey as @%+@. Wanted these super bad so I didn't hesitate to cop.

look legit check pro. numbers but from here they look real fresh nice grab they go for 3 to 5 ds on ebay

look legit check pro. numbers but from here they look real fresh nice grab they go for 3 to 5 ds on ebay

Thats a good price, i sold mine for $400 as a quick sale, could have got more. DS in box, but his only worn once, nice.

Thats a good price, i sold mine for $400 as a quick sale, could have got more. DS in box, but his only worn once, nice.

Back
Top Bottom