LC on these Tuxedo 11 Lows? Not many photos but I'd appreciate any help.

Someone I know is offering me a good deal on these and if they are real I'll buy them and clean them up.

The numbers look odd (like there's little gaps in the stitching). I'm no expert though so I'm not sure what might be a sign of wear (as far as stitching looking weird), or what might be moire effect from the snapchat, and I am hoping I can get a second opinion.

Secondly, it seems that in pics I've seen there was more space between the jumpman and the 23, but not every pic. Maybe its an angling thing?

If there are any obvious tells I'm missing please let me know. I've tried to compare them to other pics and that's what I have come up with, but like I said I don't really know anything about LCing 11s.

I know there aren't many pics but this is all I have for now and I'll see them in person tomorrow. Thanks for any help!

Thank you! That's the conclusion I came to last night. Would you say they are worth $35? I feel like that's a really good deal if I can get them cleaned up.

The 23 isn't stitched, it's imprinted. You can replace it with one from best23fix.com make sure you get the ones for the lows

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom