LC on Space Jams

Hello Nike Talk I'm asking for help on these Jams iDont want to get burned I've been searching forever in my size and iFinally found em so iWant some help please before iBuy tomorrow. Seller says OG all and condition 7/10 PLEASE HELP. THANK YOU IN ADVANCE.

Yeah those look nice man. The PL looks correct, the right yellowing for a shoe that retroed in 2009. Obviously theyre used, and still in alright condition.

Don't forget to plus rep those who helped.

Yeah those look nice man. The PL looks correct, the right yellowing for a shoe that retroed in 2009. Obviously theyre used, and still in alright condition.

Don't forget to plus rep those who helped.
Repped

robertr602 robertr602 fam is it me are maybe the lighting perhaps, but the jumpmans on the heels in the second set of pics appear to be a CONCORD PURPLE jumpman. Only (og's 96's space jams) have concord purple jumpmans at the heels and those were an exclusive "friends&family". Maybe the filtering are lighting though, but i can assure you 09' space jams have VARSITY ROYAL jumpmans at the heels like the first set of pics.

Yeah its the camera iHad a feeling somebody would mention that, they ARE royal blue in person just my phones battery was almost dead so it didn't wanna let me use flash but ill retake some.

GALLERY]

Can someone help with these I feel like I got burned

I'm thinking GM's on these ones. The yellowing is even weird. It's only yellowed from wear. The yellowing on SJ's should be almost brown especially around the traction pods.

Back
Top Bottom