LC on Space Jams

Soles look too good to be true. It may be my eyes but I do think the 23 on the back seems a bit larger. I'd wait for more comments though. 

Tag inside the shoe? Sticker on box would be nice also.

I have requested a photo of all three points you mentioned however seller hasn't responded. I'm thinking he deliberately left them out so they could pass as legit

Alright thanks bro. Other than the sole, what are the signs for GM pairs?

Alright thanks bro. Other than the sole, what are the signs for GM pairs?

The Puffy collars and or tongues
stretched wrong font 23
rounded off heels
Icey soles or blueish soles on SJs
23 on box is not embossed as it should be
wrong tag behind the tongue
Etc..
Etc..

There are also some good videos online too to help you spot these traits.

Also I noticed you are new to NT..Welcome..Remember to give thumbs ups to peoples comments that you feel helped you out..

Believe it or not, in my year of being on here, I've managed to grasp the 'rep' concept.. thanks though. 

Believe it or not, in my year of being on here, I've managed to grasp the 'rep' concept.. thanks though. 
no need for a smart comment.. You asked US for help bro not the other way around..It was just a friendly reminder...

Too bad in your year here you havent managed to grasp the GM concept yet.

no need for a smart comment.. You asked US for help bro not the other way around..It was just a friendly reminder...

Too bad in your year here you havent managed to grasp the GM concept yet.
Seriously what's this guy's problem. He asks for help because he isn't smart enough to know on his own. You help him out and he gets sacrcastic. LOL. FOH.

I may have taken your initial comment the wrong way, it just seemed extremely patronizing, asking for rep before I even had the chance to. 

Apologies, thanks for help. Repped both.  

I may have taken your initial comment the wrong way, it just seemed extremely patronizing, asking for rep before I even had the chance to. 

Apologies, thanks for help. Repped both.  
Its all good man.. I just try to remind peeps with a low number of posts.. bc no one really reps anything these days.. Most just get their answer and jet. no harm done.

Its all good man.. I just try to remind peeps with a low number of posts.. bc no one really reps anything these days.. Most just get their answer and jet. no harm done.
I hear ya man!  It makes me not even want to help these dudes, unappreciative to the max. 

Back
Top Bottom