LC on jordan XI low concords from project blitz..

jmdr27 jmdr27 I never said projectblitz wasnt legit i just said i had never heard of them and their website looked sketchy. The thread asked for an LC on the shoes and i just gave my opinion according to what i saw on the shoes compared to my pair from Finishline. And the differences i saw were that the soles on shoes posted above appeared to be "bluer" than my pair, and the jumpmen and the 23s look different. If the place is 100% then thats what it is. Ill post pic of my jumpmen and 23s on my shoes that led me to my opinion. If i was wrong then i was wrong i have no problem admitting that. If u already knew they were 100% because they came from projectblitz then why did u even bring them here for a legit check?View media item 1018912

Last edited:
The soles can look extra blue in pics for some reason with the right lighting. Happened to me when I was selling mine
Yeah your right and it could have been the lighting that was throwing me off. Repped. But if they get "the pass" because they came from projectblitz.com then there is no reason for further inspection apparently.

Last edited:
Thanks ryan..i posted this one to have a 2nd opinion of others because i am not 100% of the shoes because of the production date and the shoe lace is little thick and i am just a newbie in shoe game that wants to learn.thank you for youe time in answering and helping me.

Thanks ryan..i posted this one to have a 2nd opinion of others because i am not 100% of the shoes because of the production date and the shoe lace is little thick and i am just a newbie in shoe game that wants to learn.thank you for youe time in answering and helping me.
take a pic of the QC date stamped in box

Last edited:
I think these look good IMO. I wish people would take a close up shot of the Jumpman on the insole, that's the easiest way to tell. Picture must be like this:

Back
Top Bottom