LC on Jordan 3 Black Cement

I'm thinking about copping this pair of 3s but noticed the cement prints were not as thick as what i have seen in some pictures and videos in youtube. The seller said he bought it from a legit reseller shop 4 years ago. This only comes with a replacement box. Can anyone help me legit check this pair? Does the cement print differ depending on the date of release. Thanks in advance!

IDK man something's weird here.. Can we get better pix. Specifically the tongues, size tag good side shot of each shoe etc..

lace swap is horrific

otherwise the shoes look suspect. the elephant print is too thin and not consistent with authentic pairs from 2011

I'm calling fake here. They appear to have more of a matte finish on the midsole paint, so that would suggest if they were real they'd be CDP's. However, I don't recall the leather being that shiny...even though I do realize they are worn, the toe box elephant print looks more like what you'd expect from a retro pair from 94...while the heels e.p. looks more like what's been out the last few years on retro 3's...

I would pass if I were you..

Last edited:
I'm calling fake here. They appear to have more of a matte finish on the midsole paint, so that would suggest if they were real they'd be CDP's. However, I don't recall the leather being that shiny...even though I do realize they are worn, the toe box elephant print looks more like what you'd expect from a retro pair from 94...while the heels e.p. looks more like what's been out the last few years on retro 3's...

I would pass if I were you..
Thanks for the opinion sir!

dont waste your time on this, even if they were to be legit, the dude who owned this just ruined everything on this shoe, clearly he doesnt have love for the game

Yeah these are fakes IMHO. They are too tall, the Eprint is wrong and thin with small widows peaks, toe box is high and squared up, tongues are short and fat and collars are puffy..

Legit pair.
Thanks for helping sir!

Back
Top Bottom