LC on Jordan 2013 Retro 1 "Chicago Bulls"

Hi Guys,

I recently bought a set of Jordan Retro 1 Chicago Bulls colour scheme on a local market place, not knowing there was such a thing as fake shoes, I'm all new to the scene and searched for these shoes as I couldn't get a hold of the banned ones released last month. I forgot to take pics from the box which came with them, but I can make some tonight if needed.

They are brand new and look original to me, but after seeing lots of youtube movies about fake Jordans...I guess they can fool me about anytime. 

This is my first post, I hope it's not a problem if I start out with this check!

Just tell me if you guys need something else.

Those things which were in the shoe do tell  "Jordan" on the biggest one (in the nose) Can make pic of that too if needed.

The feel of the shoe is goed, the EU size 44,5 is  spot on correct compared to other nike shoes I have...The only reason I have second thoughts is because I bought them for the retail price and if they are real they should be about a year old now and never used, why would one sell them for exactly the same amount after storing them for a year, it concirns a private sale.

thanks for any help in advance, Roy

Need more photos, but from these look legit with the ones you posted. Correct Jumpman, correct leather quality. Stitching looks goods. The wings logo is correct size. I think you are good, but better/more photos would confirm.

OK thanks so far, here are some new pics I've made, not sure what details matter, but I added some pics of the box too

^ Definitely co-sign with that. Looks legit to me as well. Good looking pair too. Nice find OP..

Thanks a lot guys! Glad they aren't fakes...Not sure what normal prices are for these shoes, but with 120 euro's I can't have paid too much for some brand new sneakers I would say.

Cheers guys

Back
Top Bottom