LC On Infrared 6s

Almost positive I got scammed on this one,

Please help, looks like an easy identification I'm 99% sure they are fake but I just want others opinon

heel pic, air bubble pic, sole pic, and a insole pic also box and box tag if you have it  please.. but im thinkin you may be right

Sh*t, just noticed how off-center that heel tab is, it's flimsy too.

The finish on the lackelocks is horrible too, they feel super cheap and they both have very noticeable discoloration and texture change right under the jumpman. Like I said 99% positive they are fake, but i don't wanna start something without being sure. Oh and the tag on the inside saying 13-01-08, I have no idea what that is considering no infrareds came out in 2008 and I'm 100% sure there is no 13th month

yea imma say fake.. they kinda got that bluish tint in the soles.. heel tab should be center and not flimsy also looks like wrong font or somethings up with the word "AIR".. from the color of the air bubble it should have the infrared insoles not the ones you have pictured.. Infra pack dropped in 10' not 08'.. I would try to get my money back if you can man.. Im almost certain these are replicas.

Hope this helps

Last edited:
I knew it, thanks for your help. It will be a problem if I cant get my money back... they are Infrared 6s, they weren't cheap by any means

I knew it, thanks for your help. It will be a problem if I cant get my money back... they are Infrared 6s, they weren't cheap by any means
sorry man.. good luck i hope it all works out.. Just a side note, if you bought them with a CC you can always dispute the charge through them..good luck bro!

Last edited:
when i first looked at the shoe i though it was a gs pair, because it didnt have that suede material. then i saw the barcode sz10 and i know for a fact all men sizes have that shy appearnce especailly in a well lighted area. When you took out the brown insole, was there a brown cardboard with a big stamp numbers under it ?

There isn't anything under the insole, just some white bottom and some yellow glue up in the front

good luck gettin your money back, chances are you won't though :S heopfully you didn't pay too much

Back
Top Bottom