LC on DB retro 5s

Need some help not really familiar with checking these, always wanted a pair and now got a chance to cop. Real or fake? They'll be going in my collection probably even worn, just don't want fake shoes.
GALLERY]

View media item 1075345
View media item 1075346
View media item 1075348
View media item 1075349
View media item 1075350
View media item 1075351
View media item 1075352
View media item 1075353
View media item 1075354

I figured they were, so jumpman is way off, what else is wrong? I know most fakes don't have the rainbow shine to them. I appreciate the help on these, just want to know what to look for so I can actually find a pair for sale and buy them.

I figured they were, so jumpman is way off, what else is wrong? I know most fakes don't have the rainbow shine to them. I appreciate the help on these, just want to know what to look for so I can actually find a pair for sale and buy them.
the shoe in general is off as well, shape, tongues, etc.. Legit pairs have "FAMILY" on the tops of the tongues, but some fakes do too.. I personally would only buy these from VERY REPUTABLE sources..FCNY,RIF ETC.

Appreciate the knowledge everyone. Now that it has been pointed out I compared to all my other 5s and it isn't even close to shape and design all around. Now do y'all trust all the places that are listed on Nike talk as legit website stores?

Appreciate the knowledge everyone. Now that it has been pointed out I compared to all my other 5s and it isn't even close to shape and design all around. Now do y'all trust all the places that are listed on Nike talk as legit website stores?
You have to watch because there are sites on there that went the fake route years ago. The list is 3 years old now

Back
Top Bottom