LC on Concords 2011

Hey NT, Just purchased these off eBay for $120.

Seller claims they are legit and about to ship them out. 

I was a little trigger happy as they were newly listed and had 20 watchers and didnt want to miss out

Let me know what you think, I believe these do have the possibility of being "Super perfect replicas"

Your help is much appreciated. Thank you

\

Last edited:
I am kind of in the same boat. Although it's a priv sale, I met the guy here on this forum. I want to check it out too, but I don't want him to see. I just noticed a few things in the pics but he says they are ds pair tho. He seems real. But not sure about the shoe.

I didn't receive them yet, he supposedly sent them in the mail.  These replicas are so good nowadays that you need to work hard to tell whether they're legit or not. 
ohwell.gif

thanks for your input, I will be filing a case on eBay buyer protection, any specific parts of these replicas where I can focus on to contrast it from authentic?

An this is exactly why I told you to do some HW.

OP they are 1000% GM replicas..all of the tells.
thanks for your input, I will be filing a case on eBay buyer protection, any specific parts of these replicas where I can focus on to contrast it from authentic?

The pl on the back looks off but everything else looks legit idk why he said "it has all the tells" cuz it doesn't, the only thing that doesn't look that great is the pl on the back

The pl on the back looks off but everything else looks legit idk why he said "it has all the tells" cuz it doesn't, the only thing that doesn't look that great is the pl on the back
dude the 23 is wrong, the Pl cut is off on the heels, the Pl also has widows peaks galore, the heels are rounded off, the soles have no deep yellowing around the traction pods, just yellowing from them being worn a few times, toe caps are off center, jumpman logo is not correct proportions. Etc. All the tells...

Last edited:
dude the 23 is wrong, the Pl cut is off on the heels, the Pl also has widows peaks galore, the heels are rounded off, the soles have no deep yellowing around the traction pods, just yellowing from them being worn a few times, toe caps are off center, jumpman logo is not correct proportions. Etc. All the tells...
Like id said I see the pl cuts off on the heel and at the toe and if saw the rounded heel and I didn't pay attention to the off center toebox but it's hard to see the proportions of the jumpman and I didn't really see any widows peaks and I thought the whole sole was just really bad, I agree their gms tho

Puffy collars, and that damn PL cut.
More nipples than a strip club.
People get confused when they see the yellow'd sole. They think "oh must be legit, because NEW GMs are still icy." These were just worn the **** out of.

Back
Top Bottom