LC on Concord 11

ok so send me proof yours are a legit DS RD pair of whatever and ill buy a DS grey market pair like them and we will trade even up? Cool?
I just sent you proof thats the damn receipt . Please take pics of your XI or stop posting on them you do not know what you are talking about.

I just sent you proof thats the damn receipt . Please take pics of your XI or stop posting on them you do not know what you are talking about.
so you think a random receipt is proof??? jesus...SMH you guys are worse off than i thought.

not even sure why i let you even get under my skin enough to prove anything to you but there you go.. Im not diggin for the jams..take my word.

Half of the closet just to show

3 pr of RD 11s and a few choice 6s to boot.

Im done arguing with kids i got shoes older than... peace.

not even sure why i let you even get under my skin enough to prove anything to you but there you go.. Im not diggin for the jams..take my word.

Half of the closet just to show

3 pr of RD 11s and a few choice 6s to boot.

Im done arguing with kids i got shoes older than... peace.
Im 32 I was born in 81 you are the kid son 

all of your shoes look grey market or fake to me :wink:

I never
ok so send me proof yours are a legit DS RD pair of whatever and ill buy a DS grey market pair like them and we will trade even up? Cool?

i never said mine was DS I buy shoes to wear not keep in a box. Nice untagged pics. Probably takin off the Internet lol.

Last edited:
I never

i never said mine was DS I buy shoes to wear not keep in a box. Nice untagged pics. Probably takin off the Internet lol.
do i really have to retake them with tags for you? I will if necessary.... If you can find them pics off the net I WILL GIVE YOU ALL OF  THE PAIRS!!!!!

this is your grey mkts...   look around the 31.00 mark... you think you can tear a RD pair apart with your bare hands??? I DOUBT IT! same materials huh?? the proof is in the pudding fam.

Last edited:
Im 32 I was born in 81 you are the kid son 

all of your shoes look grey market or fake to me :wink:
LOL dude im 33..1980.. an since when do fakes come w FTL stickers? of course you would say that..LOL... Im done arguing with you two knuckleheads.. I think peeps here know the deal... real recognize real..

Ill take greys any day I don't mind buying greys I just copped a pair of SJ grey DS and they look and feel like RD 11s
fake **** look and feel real too.(until she gets old) water looks and feels like vodka too (until you sip it).. Its apparent you have yourselves sooooooo convinced that they are the same thing nothing i say is gonna change your mind... IDC what you wear man...If you wanna rock fake jays do you... but when they fall apart or give you a lump in your back dont be too upset..You did it to yourself!

fake **** look and feel real too.(until she gets old) water looks and feels like vodka too (until you sip it).. Its apparent you have yourselves sooooooo convinced that they are the same thing nothing i say is gonna change your mind... IDC what you wear man...If you wanna rock fake jays do you... but when they fall apart or give you a lump in your back dont be too upset..You did it to yourself!

Lmao show me proof they are fake. No one knows. Every one has a ****** opinion and I'm sticking to mine if you feel they are fake that's on you. Do you work in the factory or for Nike to say for sure these are fake nope. Do you own a pair of greys to determine if they are fake nope. All that is coming out your mouth is BS your a ******* idiot no one on NT even cares about a damn thing you say it must be the trend on hear cause everyone knows all you say is bs. Every time you get on here people just leave it alone cause this is the bs they go through. Arguing with a idiot lol.

You say they are fake I say they are real. So get the **** off my nuts and do you. There are people who think they are real and there are people that think they are fake it all BOILS DOWN TO THE CONSUMER WEATHER OR NOT THEY WANT TO COP. It's not up to TIMMYBRIXXX. Case closed.

I'm the idiot but you don't know the difference between "HEAR" and HERE.. or "WEATHER" and WHETHER...hmmmmm
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom