LC on breds 11.

is this legit? the translucent toe, the white behind it looks off. everything looks okay apart from that. how bout the shiny patent leather? is d width too long? 

thanks for the help. 

Last edited:
23 looks off...could be early release/fakes. you got a nike air sticker on the bottom of the box? also sz tag on the inside could be helpful

yea. theres a nike sticker at the bottom of d box

picture of the tag is up

Last edited:
Production dates look good. shoe overall looks good. im gonna say legit. the only thing that throws me is the 23 looks a little stretched on the back. could just be that its a sz 9 and im used to lookin at 10.5/11. i kno some will say the dates seem early but one of my fnl prs had exact same prod. dates.

That back just looks off. if u have em in your possession i would suggest poppin out the insoles and seein if they are stamped underneath. you should see some number stamped on the footing under the insole.

That back just looks off. if u have em in your possession i would suggest poppin out the insoles and seein if they are stamped underneath. you should see some number stamped on the footing under the insole.

Back
Top Bottom